Riga Travel Guide - www.riga-guide.com Reviews

Riga Travel Guide - www.riga-guide.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Riga Travel Guide - www.riga-guide.com

Riga Travel Guide - www.riga-guide.com

“Excellent memorable shooting experience”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by gorleon (1 review written)

My friends and I visited Riga and booked the shooting tour with Riga travel guide. I was amazed to see that the booking was done as per our convenience, no deposit amount was taken, they keep us in loop throughout with excellent communication and last but not the least the actual shooting experience was fantastic. We booked the rounds with AK-47 semi automatic, pistol and shotgun. They arrived on time to pick us up, also took us to a currency exchange, reached on time and completed on time. The… Read Full Review

“Helpful info provider on Riga city”

Written on: 24/08/2011 by Ilya (2 reviews written)

When travelling to Riga (Latvia) and searching for any valuable information on the city, I've been browsing internet for the site providing not all the standard overview on the facts concerning the city, but rather providng the information on the local cultural and amusement places, such as resaurants, bars, clubs etc. When I stumbled on riga-guide.com, I found all the info needed, with plenty of description and valuable detail on every place concerned. So, when you are seeking to visit Riga… Read Full Review

“Riga Travel Guide Online is a pretty cool site to get...”

Written on: 08/04/2011

Riga Travel Guide Online is a pretty cool site to get some useful and information when you are travelling to Riga, Latvia and around. It was very simple and straightforward which was already nice. All topics were grouped up by topic, so it was so easy to find information.

They have given me all details about how to plan my Friday evening - told me about a great jazz club I wanted to visit, reccommended that amazing restaurant and a super-funky club wiht real music afterwards. Basically they've… Read Full Review