Wickfords Reviews - www.wickfords.com

Summary

The online Cross Stitch Superstore! Wickfords stocks thousands of cross stitch kits, cross stitch threads, cross stitch fabric and cross stitch accessories!
Wickfords - www.wickfords.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wickfords - www.wickfords.com

Wickfords - www.wickfords.com

“They had a 25% off sale, so I picked up a Maia kit...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

They had a 25% off sale, so I picked up a Maia kit I've been after for ages! Price was good, delivery was free and my order arrived the next day. Couldn't ask for anymore! A+++… Read Full Review

“Found the kit I was looking for! Excellent choice,...”

Written on: 11/04/2011

Found the kit I was looking for! Excellent choice, good prices and so impressed with the delivery. Received my order the next day! Will definitely be shopping at Wickfords again!… Read Full Review