Link Phonecards - www.linkphonecards.co.uk Reviews

Link Phonecards - www.linkphonecards.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Good service, made me happy. Maybe I'm first time...”

Written on: 16/04/2011

Good service, made me happy. Maybe I'm first time lucky have to see. I usually make calls to Ghana and the IDT Talk card on the website gave me nearly an hour worth of calls! That would have costed me a fortune on BT. I would not hesistate to recommend the service to my friends. The site looks like has been laid out in a hurry would be good if they can give clearer information of the minutes on offer. Would use the service again soon… Read Full Review

“After trawling the internet for a good phone card...”

Written on: 06/04/2011 by ellenvankeulen (1 review written)

After trawling the internet for a good phone card provider, I came across linkphonecards. Although the card I bought was more than expected it was a great deal cheaper than anywhere else! I have used other services in the past and at one point vowed never to use phone cards again. But I do seem to have found a good provider with linkphonecards now and will use their services… Read Full Review