Babytoms Reviews - www.babytoms.co.uk

• Layout of shop

Babytoms - www.babytoms.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babytoms - www.babytoms.co.uk

Babytoms - www.babytoms.co.uk

“Great communication, fast shipment, recommend ”

Written on: 17/04/2011

Great communication, fast shipment, recommend… Read Full Review

“Babytoms is my number ONE online store. ”

Written on: 13/04/2011 by lynda harding (1 review written)

Babytoms is my number ONE online store.

The customer service is second to none and their range of baby goods, at such great prices, is excellent.

I cannot recommend Babytoms highly enough... I have been telling all my friends to shop there and they are very happy with it too!

A great online store that is well worth a visit, I certainly will be shopping here again for all my baby goods… Read Full Review

“Absoultely wonderful online site. Huge selection of...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

Absoultely wonderful online site. Huge selection of products at very competative prices with minimal postage prices. I was trying to list all the items I have purchased from Babytoms but there are too many! I have always found them to be highly professional, very helpful and a prompt service with excellent products.

I enquired whether Babytoms had a particualr product and within a few hours they had sourced it for me and I was able to buy it cheaper than I had found online.

I cannot… Read Full Review

“This is a fantastic online shop with a large variety...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

This is a fantastic online shop with a large variety of items for parents with babies and young children.

Over the months i have purchased a variety of goods, some for my 4 month old son and others as gifts for friends. I have been impressed with the goods available through this shop and have found them invaluable as a new parent [for example the feed wheel - in the early sleep deprived days it was a lifesaver and i was so impressed i have purchased one for a friend who has just had her… Read Full Review

“I have purchased from Babytoms several times now and...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

I have purchased from Babytoms several times now and the quality of service received is excellent. My items are received very promptly and have always been of high quality. I will be shopping at Babytoms again and I would recommend to friends… Read Full Review

“Great online shop with a large variety of items. ”

Written on: 06/04/2011

Great online shop with a large variety of items.

I have purchased the goldbug harness which is ideal for my toddler and searched a few stores for the best value. Babytoms were cheapest overall with free delivery. Checkout was easy and pain free and super fast delivery.

Thinking of getting a Happy Hopper for my child's birthday and again babytoms come top on price and value for money.

Most of the larger items seem to be free postage which I like but even for the smaller items postage doesn't… Read Full Review