John Lewis Wedding List Reviews

From 1 review

John Lewis Wedding List - Ask a question now

“I would never EVER recommend this store to anyone!!!!...”

Written on: 05/04/2011

I would never EVER recommend this store to anyone!!!! If I could have given it less than one star I would have! Actually setting up the gift list was really easy but the problem started when the gift list actually opened. 40% of the items that were purchased were converted to gift vouchers because John Lewis doesn't have the technology to count their stock!!! And to make matters worse the store never informed me that the items were not available and they said it was my fault that I complied my… Read Full Review