Renault Grand Scenic Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Grand Scenic - Ask a question now

“Renault Grand Scenic 2.0 DCi 150”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by nousernamesarefree (7 reviews written)

Firstly, as REviewCentre doesn't list these Renault Scenics ver accurately, let me say thsat mine in a 2008 Grand Scenic DCi 150bhp manual, 7 seat version. It is one of the last models of the M2 shape that ran from 2004-2009. The car is absolutely loaded with kit; Electronic Handbrake System, Keyless entry and starting (you don't even need to put the key in the dashboard any more; you just have in on you), Cruise Control, Reversing Sensors, Speed Limiter, Electric everything including… Read Full Review

“This is the second one I have had. I originally had...”

Written on: 05/04/2011 by mikescuba (1 review written)

This is the second one I have had. I originally had the MK1 which I had for 10 years and 325,000 miles. When we bought this one I didn't really want it. My Wife liked it, I wanted a change from Renault as we have had Renault since 1989. So far I have done 175.000 miles. The engines in Renaults are unbreakable. The harder you drive them the more they seem to like it.Its all the other stuff that seem to go. I had to replace the instrement pannel which is computerised. One thousand and five… Read Full Review