Material Girl Alterations Reviews - www.materialgirlalterations.com

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Material Girl Alterations - www.materialgirlalterations.com

Material Girl Alterations - www.materialgirlalterations.com

“Beryl was my saviour when I ran into bridesmaid dress...”

Written on: 04/04/2011 by jimjamg (1 review written)

Beryl was my saviour when I ran into bridesmaid dress difficulties! As if planning a budget wedding isn't stressful enough, I could not find a size 10 dress anywhere in the whole of the country for my final bridesmaid. In desperation, I had bought a size 14 drss in the hope that it might be a small size. My bridesmaids mother (who is a seamstress) said that the dress wouldn't go down 2 sizes and still look right and refused to help. How wrong was she though, because Beryl proved her completely… Read Full Review