RecruitEasy Reviews - www.recruiteasy.co.uk

RecruitEasy - www.recruiteasy.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RecruitEasy - www.recruiteasy.co.uk

RecruitEasy - www.recruiteasy.co.uk

“Happy Customer - Great Friendly Professional Service”

Written on: 03/08/2011

I submitted 4x vacancies for RGN's and 1x vacancy for RMN. I was pleasantly suprised of the high standard of candidates I recieved and the speed in which I was able to fill each role… Read Full Review

“Having worked with RecruitEasy as an employment agency...”

Written on: 04/04/2011 by davearchery (2 reviews written)

Having worked with RecruitEasy as an employment agency for the last year or so to help with our recruitment across our retail shops across the country, I am delighted with the service. Not only do we now receive full and meaningful reports on the applicants but they have been properly screened and vetted before being forwarded to us for final interview. We have used several recruitment companies in the past and also find that we get a higher success rate with RecruitEasy offering jobs to over… Read Full Review