Motorola Code Source - www.MotorolaCodeSource.com Reviews - www.motorolacodesource.com

Motorola Code Source - www.MotorolaCodeSource.com - Ask a question now

Motorola Code Source - www.MotorolaCodeSource.com

“It's a fraud!”

Written on: 19/10/2011

Motorola Code Source was NOT helpful in my case, I just contacted my phone company who supplied my phones a while ago and they e-mail me my code and directions on how to use it the next day, while Motorola Code Source were still writing me letters and asking to wait. Yes, they refunded my money after I started to tell they how dissatisfied I am with their service, but they shouldn't give empty promises if they can't timely do what they claim they're going to do… Read Full Review

Motorola Code Source - www.MotorolaCodeSource.com

“The fastest unlocker I've ever tried. Exellent...”

Written on: 15/05/2011 by hernanm (1 review written)

The fastest unlocker I've ever tried. Exellent comunicaton,I would recommend to everybody!!… Read Full Review