Kinetico K5 Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier Reviews

Kinetico K5 Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kinetico K5 Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier

Kinetico K5 Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier

“Decent water at last!”

Written on: 03/08/2015 by HMS59 (1 review written)

My Kinetico water softener was fitted in April 2015 and I noticed an immediate difference in the quality of my water. I live in a very hard water area and had a constant battle with limescale, spending fortunes on toxic chemical removers, with unpleasant tasting water and with dry skin.....no more! My water is softer, tastes better (I had a drinking water filter put in), I am spending less on detergents/shampoo's, less time on constant cleaning, etc, its great. It was supplied by Quality… Read Full Review

“Me and my plants love it!”

Written on: 13/11/2013

Hawkers Softeners LTD fitted us this system a couple of weeks ago, the water tastes nicer that bottled water and my house plants seem to love it too. Lovely company, nothing is too much trouble… Read Full Review