Reface Scotland Reviews - www.refacescotland.co.uk

Reface Scotland - www.refacescotland.co.uk - Ask a question now

“AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY !”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by Smith182 (1 review written)

They took £1000 deposit from me after some heavy sales tactics (I know... I wasn't thinking straight that day), they then bullied me into handing over my card details on the premise that they couldn't give me a final quote without a deposit (lies) and that if I changed my mind I would get a refund. Within a day (after reading online reviews and also costing the doors,sink,worktops etc myself) I asked for my deposit back........ Then followed a series of letters,calls,newspapers,trading… Read Full Review

“Shame about the female director”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by ChefDeans (1 review written)

We are overall happy with the fitting, but my wife instantly noticed a colour difference and height difference, they sorted the height but said the colour was due to shadows!!!! They broke our flyover and under cabinet lights and tried to tell us they were broken before. The flyover is upside down. We have not paid the outstanding £400 which will hopefully pay for an electrician to repair the lights. the shading we will just need to put up with as the scary, rude, female director is no help… Read Full Review

“It's been 4 years and I still feel strongly about Reface”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by Gray434 (1 review written)

4 years ago we brought in REFACE to upgrade our kitchen . After a long consultation with their sales manager we went ahead - this was one of the worst decisions we have made . It's was not so much the quality of the kitchen but missing elements we had oak originally and were replacing with dark units there was no allowance made for tape to cover the inside edges which you could see so clearly once the job was complete. This I had later completed by another tradesman . The worst thing about… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

You are exactly right, I wish I had read this review before going ahead. We are 80% pleased with the kitchen, the joinery is superb but they never brought in an electrician and now our counter and flyover lights don't work, also the flyover is upside down and there are colour differences between the doors, pelmets and cornice. No one has offered to fix the colour differences. When speaking to their female director, I was shocked with her attitude towards me. I will not recommend them to anyone

“Reface kitchens stole our deposit when we cancelled order”

Written on: 23/02/2014

They have a lady director who owns the company who uses intimidation and threatening tactics to bully people into continuing with their order. The gentleman director is never available to speak to customers and hides behind his female business partner. The salesman oversell and over promise on what they can do for you for your kitchen. Their surveyor of 14 years is unskilled and incapable of completing a drawing in under 3.5hrs. They use the tactic of staying too long in your house to STOP you… Read Full Review

Wish I'd read this/:-(

Pd996633's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

This also happened to me- I lost almost £1000. Same trick as I fell for . Terrible, how do these people sleep at night ? ( on badly fitted worktops no doubt! )

“Customer feedback”

Written on: 04/06/2013

Our experience was as follows,: Initial contact was dealt with with professionalism and courtesy Our needs were met with regard to information required and availability of product Order timescales were excellent Delivery by knowledgable staff was commendable, staff appearance and condition of goods excellent Installers were of professional apearance amd highly skilled who worked tirelessly to ensure complete customer satisfaction Yes we would endorse any recommendation We are… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

I think this is an inside job, sounds too much like an advert. I would agree with the first 4 points, one installer was very good, the other just wanted his balance paid and anything that was wrong was not their fault, nor did they deal with any of my comments constructively.
My advice would be to hold back 25% of the total cost.

“delighted customer-Bearsden 26/3/2013”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by bearsden (1 review written)

Just had my kitchen fitted and I am most impressed with Reface and would recommend them to my friends. From the start to finish I was delighted how the whole process was carried out!!! Their kitchen fitter [name removed] deserves a special mention as his workmanship was FIRST CLASS!! nothing was too much trouble. He went over and above to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Even coming back to fit my kickplates after my flooring so that it would be a better finish, and I can't praise… Read Full Review

Pd996633's Response to bearsden's Review

Written on: 01/05/2014

this review deserves an Oscar !

“REFARCE Kitchens”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by glasgowmole (1 review written)

I wish there was a ‘zero star’ option. REFACE installed my replacement kitchen a few years ago now IT needs replaced. The vinyl has started to peel and crack and looks terrible. Alarm bells should have started to ring at the length of the disclaimer list they made me sign before proceeding with the work. If you do invite them to work in your house be sure to read it carefully and contemplate why it contains so many caveats. I am annoyed at myself for not considering this more fully. The… Read Full Review

“AVOID AVOID AVOID !”

Written on: 12/11/2012

Terrible company-I had my kitchen done by reface a year ago and although it was more expensive than other companies we decided to use them as they said they could do it quick. Which they did. HOWEVER... a few weeks after we noticed the worktop had moved and detached from the wall. After about 6 phone calls we eventually spoke to a woman- who was extremely rude to both me and my partner and in no uncertain terms said "you must have put too much weight on it,so therefore it is not our fault and… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Poor you! I hope our doors stay on.

“Fast Easy & Stressfree”

Written on: 26/06/2012

We had this company out to do a reface last week and what a difference. From we visited the showroom in Rutherglen, had the sales person and surveyor out, dealing with office staff and then the fitters ..they all carried out there duties in such a friendly and helpful manour. The fitters even hoovered up after themselfs. They were in and out within a day and my kitchen was beautifuly transformed. There were no faults with this company atall. Exellent aftersales and strong communication… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Gosh my house never seen a hoover, after sales calls have left my wife with nightmares.

Pd996633's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

This review looks like its been written by the sales team.
Not very bright "themselfs" are they?

“REFACE SCOTLAND refaced my kitchen on 5th jan. they...”

Written on: 09/03/2011 by wushie (1 review written)

REFACE SCOTLAND refaced my kitchen on 5th jan. they left me with one glass door wall unit a different colour from the rest, 15mm gap between an end wall unit and the door surround, 2 kick boards with no veneer on the ends which are visible.They won't answer the phone to me or just drop the phone when they discover who I am. They offered a piece of veneered board and some vinyl to cover their bad workmanship, I was to cover it!! The other week a man arrived after the trading standards had spoke… Read Full Review