Reface Scotland Reviews - www.refacescotland.co.uk

Reface Scotland - www.refacescotland.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very happy customers”

Written on: 26/06/2015 by Owensz76 (1 review written)

We can't fault the service we received from our initial enquiry through to the kitchen being completed and their after sales service, our experience was they couldn't do enough and followed every step to the letter. We were recommended to them by both family and other tradesmen we had working at our home. Our new kitchen and the change has been better than we both imagined. … Read Full Review

“No idea of customer care”

Written on: 07/06/2015

If you hire this company firstly make sure you check every item and detail before signing. The price of add ons are out of this world. Plus if there is any mistake it is your fault. Even if you prove it was theirs. The lady director and her accounts person are both very rude and have no idea of customer care. The sorry thing about this company is that the fitter(s) and the products seem to be very good.They made a excellent job of fitting the kitchen units etc. What should have been a happy… Read Full Review

“arrogant and rude”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by jackal41 (1 review written)

Called into Rutherglen to enquire about kitchen reface . Spoke to arrogant salesman who was of no assistance whatsoever so just left. I'll try B & Q… Read Full Review

“REFACE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS - NEVER GO TO THEM - EVER...”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by Simoneq364 (1 review written)

Wish i had read the reviews first, this company will one day feature on watchdog. Paid over £3500 for a new kitchen now looking at having to replace the whole lot. Laminate peeling away from doors. PLEASE READ THIS AND DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY. Have spoken to them on several occasions and each time been given a different answer all of which has been a waste of time. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY… Read Full Review

“OMG!! I am scared..... My old uncle aged 84yrs went...”

Written on: 22/10/2014 by ReillyCochrane (1 review written)

OMG!! I am scared..... My old uncle aged 84yrs went into the showroom in Rutherglen and asked that his 2 work tops in his very small kitchen and 1 small single cupboard be replaced, A salesman came to his home and my uncle paid £400 deposit with bank card !!! The price quoted was originally £1900 !!! Then it dropped to £1400 with no new sink !!! I just think this is extortionately priced !!! And have got reservations now regarding allowing my uncle to go ahead as its just too expensive for… Read Full Review

Toby84's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2014

He will definitely not lose his deposit.

Reface's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2015

Hi,

I refer to your review detailed above and write to confirm that your uncle's order was installed at his home as of yesterday's date. Your uncle placed an order with us after visiting our showroom in October 201 when he invited us to his home to place an order for new work surfaces, sink & taps and accessories. Your uncle's niece was with him throughout the process and managed everything on his behalf through our offices.
The date of installation was arranged with both your uncle and his niece, your uncle requested to move his agreed November install date when his neighbour passed away, this was rearranged for December at his request and confirmed by his niece. In December his niece called us to advise her uncle's was unwell and asked for the installation to be changed to January 2015, the install date was rearranged.
During this conversation we spoke with his niece to ask her about your review. Please refer to the email received on 4th December from your uncle's niece in relation to the order he placed with us.

'Hi,

I have just read the email regarding review and I am disgusted, I can only apologise as now I feel it may have been a family member who wrote such rubbish.
Myself and my uncle have been treated with nothing but kindness and professionalism from our correspondence with reface from day one .
I am saddened that this has occurred.
Please feel free to contact me via email with new installation date or via telephone on (deleted for privacy)
I have an idea that this awful review as I have mentioned previously I have my suspicions that this was written indeed by a family member For reasons I just can't comprehend.

Kind Regards,

“DO NOT USE REFACE!!!!!!!!! ”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by Hendersonpw314 (1 review written)

This is important, I would not recommend that anyone use this organisation. All may appear well at the time but if things go wrong they are impossible to deal with. They are abusive, they are not transparent with customers, there is no complaint channel, their senior management team are abhorhent, they are not professional. Please listen. It may seem cheaper at the time but if things go wrong they will not help you particularly the director/manager. Please cascade this to particularly… Read Full Review

“AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY !”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by Smith182 (1 review written)

They took £1000 deposit from me after some heavy sales tactics (I know... I wasn't thinking straight that day), they then bullied me into handing over my card details on the premise that they couldn't give me a final quote without a deposit (lies) and that if I changed my mind I would get a refund. Within a day (after reading online reviews and also costing the doors,sink,worktops etc myself) I asked for my deposit back........ Then followed a series of letters,calls,newspapers,trading… Read Full Review

“Shame about the female director”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by ChefDeans (1 review written)

We are overall happy with the fitting, but my wife instantly noticed a colour difference and height difference, they sorted the height but said the colour was due to shadows!!!! They broke our flyover and under cabinet lights and tried to tell us they were broken before. The flyover is upside down. We have not paid the outstanding £400 which will hopefully pay for an electrician to repair the lights. the shading we will just need to put up with as the scary, rude, female director is no help… Read Full Review

“It's been 4 years and I still feel strongly about Reface”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by Gray434 (1 review written)

4 years ago we brought in REFACE to upgrade our kitchen . After a long consultation with their sales manager we went ahead - this was one of the worst decisions we have made . It's was not so much the quality of the kitchen but missing elements we had oak originally and were replacing with dark units there was no allowance made for tape to cover the inside edges which you could see so clearly once the job was complete. This I had later completed by another tradesman . The worst thing about… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

You are exactly right, I wish I had read this review before going ahead. We are 80% pleased with the kitchen, the joinery is superb but they never brought in an electrician and now our counter and flyover lights don't work, also the flyover is upside down and there are colour differences between the doors, pelmets and cornice. No one has offered to fix the colour differences. When speaking to their female director, I was shocked with her attitude towards me. I will not recommend them to anyone

“Reface kitchens stole our deposit when we cancelled order”

Written on: 23/02/2014

They have a lady director who owns the company who uses intimidation and threatening tactics to bully people into continuing with their order. The gentleman director is never available to speak to customers and hides behind his female business partner. The salesman oversell and over promise on what they can do for you for your kitchen. Their surveyor of 14 years is unskilled and incapable of completing a drawing in under 3.5hrs. They use the tactic of staying too long in your house to STOP you… Read Full Review

Wish I'd read this/:-(

Pd996633's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

This also happened to me- I lost almost £1000. Same trick as I fell for . Terrible, how do these people sleep at night ? ( on badly fitted worktops no doubt! )

“Customer feedback”

Written on: 04/06/2013

Our experience was as follows,: Initial contact was dealt with with professionalism and courtesy Our needs were met with regard to information required and availability of product Order timescales were excellent Delivery by knowledgable staff was commendable, staff appearance and condition of goods excellent Installers were of professional apearance amd highly skilled who worked tirelessly to ensure complete customer satisfaction Yes we would endorse any recommendation We are… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

I think this is an inside job, sounds too much like an advert. I would agree with the first 4 points, one installer was very good, the other just wanted his balance paid and anything that was wrong was not their fault, nor did they deal with any of my comments constructively.
My advice would be to hold back 25% of the total cost.

“delighted customer-Bearsden 26/3/2013”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by bearsden (1 review written)

Just had my kitchen fitted and I am most impressed with Reface and would recommend them to my friends. From the start to finish I was delighted how the whole process was carried out!!! Their kitchen fitter [name removed] deserves a special mention as his workmanship was FIRST CLASS!! nothing was too much trouble. He went over and above to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Even coming back to fit my kickplates after my flooring so that it would be a better finish, and I can't praise… Read Full Review

Pd996633's Response to bearsden's Review

Written on: 01/05/2014

this review deserves an Oscar !

“REFARCE Kitchens”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by glasgowmole (1 review written)

I wish there was a ‘zero star’ option. REFACE installed my replacement kitchen a few years ago now IT needs replaced. The vinyl has started to peel and crack and looks terrible. Alarm bells should have started to ring at the length of the disclaimer list they made me sign before proceeding with the work. If you do invite them to work in your house be sure to read it carefully and contemplate why it contains so many caveats. I am annoyed at myself for not considering this more fully. The… Read Full Review

“AVOID AVOID AVOID !”

Written on: 12/11/2012

Terrible company-I had my kitchen done by reface a year ago and although it was more expensive than other companies we decided to use them as they said they could do it quick. Which they did. HOWEVER... a few weeks after we noticed the worktop had moved and detached from the wall. After about 6 phone calls we eventually spoke to a woman- who was extremely rude to both me and my partner and in no uncertain terms said "you must have put too much weight on it,so therefore it is not our fault and… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Poor you! I hope our doors stay on.

“Fast Easy & Stressfree”

Written on: 26/06/2012

We had this company out to do a reface last week and what a difference. From we visited the showroom in Rutherglen, had the sales person and surveyor out, dealing with office staff and then the fitters ..they all carried out there duties in such a friendly and helpful manour. The fitters even hoovered up after themselfs. They were in and out within a day and my kitchen was beautifuly transformed. There were no faults with this company atall. Exellent aftersales and strong communication… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Gosh my house never seen a hoover, after sales calls have left my wife with nightmares.

Pd996633's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

This review looks like its been written by the sales team.
Not very bright "themselfs" are they?

“REFACE SCOTLAND refaced my kitchen on 5th jan. they...”

Written on: 09/03/2011 by wushie (1 review written)

REFACE SCOTLAND refaced my kitchen on 5th jan. they left me with one glass door wall unit a different colour from the rest, 15mm gap between an end wall unit and the door surround, 2 kick boards with no veneer on the ends which are visible.They won't answer the phone to me or just drop the phone when they discover who I am. They offered a piece of veneered board and some vinyl to cover their bad workmanship, I was to cover it!! The other week a man arrived after the trading standards had spoke… Read Full Review