Reface Scotland Reviews - www.refacescotland.co.uk

Reface Scotland - www.refacescotland.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Rip off merchants AVOID ”

Written on: 10/02/2016 by Annp001 (1 review written)

Avoid this company like the plague they have no morals or conscience they took money from my mum as a deposit and when she cancelled they wouldn't give it back also they had the cheek to ask for more money saying the units were make they must have been made overnight by elves as it was cancelled before there planning department even had the plans we will never give up on getting my parents there money back they are 79 and 83 years old I don't know how these people sleep at night they are the… Read Full Review

“Reface ROBBERS”

Written on: 09/02/2016 by ejoyce (1 review written)

Took my Mums deposit of £1020 will not return although we cancelled by phone and registered post. They claim the day the guy went back with the measurements they started making the products, I in turn asked for proof i.e workers timesheets, NEVER RECEIVED ANY now there's a surprise. Still fighting to get my mother's money back. Customer Service they cannot spell it that is why they don't have any.Will continue to fight Nobody should use this company Please AVOID and save yourself unnecessary… Read Full Review

“Please don't use ,awful company ,really really bad...”

Written on: 28/12/2015 by EdgarBruce367 (1 review written)

I got a reface in to do my small kitchen in July ,at a cost of £1,400 ,at time I was quite pleased with the outcome ,although still didn't think it was worth the money ,in November one of the kitchen cupboard doors just fell off and hit my husbands head ,and one of the base bits which was stuck on with glue just fell off ,when I phoned to complain and to get someone out to look at it and repair it ,there attitude was horrendous ,blamed us for it ,said it was wear and tear ,also said if someone… Read Full Review

Kathleen Burns's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2015

I totally agree, their Admin assistant made nuisance calls to my home phone when I complained, totally breached DPA, total ned behaviour. Their Director was no better, said she would investigate my complaint , you can see her reply below, total unprofessional.

“poor quality”

Written on: 01/12/2015 by alfras (1 review written)

units insatalled about 6 years ago. a few weeks after installation, Kitchen worktop started to swell as water must have got into the MDF under the sink. Fittter should have sealed the exposed MDF with silicone at the time as siliconing the unit onto the worktop. Reface rep came out measured up then nothing was done. just over a year ago I noticed that 2 of the unit doors facings were coming away from its base that its 'pressed' onto, now other Units are doing the same...judge for yourself… Read Full Review

“Shocking Customer Service”

Written on: 20/11/2015 by Smithwh114 (1 review written)

After paying my initial deposit I then waited the agreed 6 weeks for an installation date , only to be told after I had chased them several times, that I would get a call when they new the date. I said that wasn't acceptable as I have waited the 6 weeks and the girl repeated herself... At this point the Sales DIRECTOR came on the phone and said they would be in touch, I asked him if he had planned the next two weeks work (yes he replied) so my work was not included in this next two weeks -… Read Full Review

“AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!”

Written on: 07/11/2015 by Parsonsxb189 (1 review written)

AVOID!!! After my 2 year old Kitchen was ruined by water damage, i called TWOface to see if they could give me a quote for the repairs. They advertise quite clearly, a "no obligation no pressure" visit and quote. Sales man arrives and goes through all the damage; wall & floor tiles, caninets and cupboards, the lot. £10,500, just under my original price which im happy with. Salesman informs me he can get me two quotes for insurance if i like, confirmed by head office. Shifty to say the least… Read Full Review

“Beautiful New Kitchen”

Written on: 27/10/2015 by BetiL (1 review written)

We had new doors installed and some new appliances changed around in our kitchen in September by Reface. From the first visit to discuss the requirements to the installation everything went to plan. I was particularly impressed by the standard of work and also how tidy the kitchen was left when finished for the day. We would highly recommend the company to anyone… Read Full Review

Alfras's Response to BetiL's Review

Written on: 01/12/2015

Reface..after 5 years my facing on the units has started to come away from its base. you can press on it almost like a bubble

Alfras's Response to BetiL's Review

Written on: 01/12/2015

“refaced with beauty”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by tommy151 (1 review written)

did not care much for the salesperson then received a surveyor who knew is stuff that what swayed it for us we then got a phone call and email advising us of a installation date the fitters arrived on time and worked non stop for 9hours to leave us what we wanted a beautiful kitchen I would recommend REFACE SCOTLAND to anybody… Read Full Review

Reviewresponse's Response to tommy151's Review

Written on: 19/10/2015

All Reface staff would like to thank you for your kind review and would like to share how it motivates us all that our hard work is appreciated, it is a delight to know you find your kitchen beautiful. Thank you for making our day and recommending us, please remember to let all friends, family, colleagues you recommend to let us know the recommend is from you, to receive your M&S or John Lewis Vouchers
Reface Team

“Delighted with kitchen”

Written on: 20/09/2015 by 1969Pope (1 review written)

Lovely units, great quality, friendly, efficient installers. Pleasure to do business with, would use again. … Read Full Review

Good afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and will pass on your comments to all involved especially about the lovely units and quality and efficient installers' both our manufacturing and installation staff were delighted to receive your kind words and have them displayed proudly at the factory.

Kind regards

Customer Services

“New kitchen”

Written on: 18/09/2015 by Gordo.steve (1 review written)

Kitchen is transformed. Looks stunning and completed in only one day ( OK...they had to work late, but they got on with job and were always pleasant). Great job, pleasant staff . What more can you ask. And all at a very competitive price too. Well done Reface. Would definitely use again. Thanks… Read Full Review

Reviewresponse's Response to Gordo.steve's Review

Good afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and letting us know your kitchen is stunning and will pass on your comments to all involved especially the great job they did and how all staff are pleasant, you have made our day today.

Kind regards

Customer Services

“Avoid at all cost ”

Written on: 09/09/2015 by Caseyxa459 (1 review written)

To be honest I was pleased with my kitchen from them...so far...my issue was with their Customer Service female who I now have her full name thankfully, I called several times yesterday asking to speak to the owner or even a manager & my call was continually disconnected, then last night at my home I was called by this female making nuisance calls to me & she was pretending to be the staff members parent ?...if this was even true then this staff member has totally breached DPA by taking my… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/10/2015

Miss Burns, as you are aware you allegations are being fully investigated with all staff members who were present on the day being interviewed. We have a copy of your email that states you are delighted with your kitchen installation but that your complaint is in two stages, one refers to the tilers arriving earlier by an hour to your property and two an alleged telephone call to you by a member of staff after you advised you would come to the office and see her direct she 'would not forget who you were' you were advised this would constitute a breach of the peace in an office environment, where we operate a no abuse policy to all staff. You proceeded to call the staff 'gangsters' on your facebook review. Please be assured that all matters relating to this are being fully investigated and a written response sent to you. All staff members are fully trained to terminate abusive calls if they become the target of an abusive person, we value our staff who do a wonderful job looking after our customers and have done for a period of 24 years.

Kathleen Burns's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2015

This review was posted at the time of my original Complaint, and as I can see it would appear that you are taking the word of your staff member as FACT. I am actually surprised that you are using a public Forum to reply to a customers very serious complaint. Totally lost all faith in yourself as a Director now.

“Dreadful Customer Service, Poor Quality Workmanship”

Written on: 06/08/2015 by Nicnac4 (1 review written)

If you understand everything about refacing your kitchen and can sit about during the install to keep an eye on the workman this is the company for you because you will need to 'project manage' from quote to snagging. Quality was poor - my 7 yr old could have made a better job of the vinyl taping - and parts missing. Explanation: I didn't ask for them aka I didn't know I wasn't getting them. 3 visits letter everything resolved. 3 weeks later drawer fronts falling off due to damaged… Read Full Review

“Very happy customers”

Written on: 26/06/2015 by Owensz76 (1 review written)

We can't fault the service we received from our initial enquiry through to the kitchen being completed and their after sales service, our experience was they couldn't do enough and followed every step to the letter. We were recommended to them by both family and other tradesmen we had working at our home. Our new kitchen and the change has been better than we both imagined. … Read Full Review

Written on: 19/10/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received and to mention how you love the Reface of your kitchen please thank your family and tradesman for their recommends. All members of staff would like to thank you for making their day, as they all work hard to ensure their best for our customers. It has been a delight to receive your comments

“No idea of customer care”

Written on: 07/06/2015

If you hire this company firstly make sure you check every item and detail before signing. The price of add ons are out of this world. Plus if there is any mistake it is your fault. Even if you prove it was theirs. The lady director and her accounts person are both very rude and have no idea of customer care. The sorry thing about this company is that the fitter(s) and the products seem to be very good.They made a excellent job of fitting the kitchen units etc. What should have been a happy… Read Full Review

“arrogant and rude”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by jackal41 (1 review written)

Called into Rutherglen to enquire about kitchen reface . Spoke to arrogant salesman who was of no assistance whatsoever so just left. I'll try B & Q… Read Full Review

“REFACE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS - NEVER GO TO THEM - EVER...”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by Simoneq364 (1 review written)

Wish i had read the reviews first, this company will one day feature on watchdog. Paid over £3500 for a new kitchen now looking at having to replace the whole lot. Laminate peeling away from doors. PLEASE READ THIS AND DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY. Have spoken to them on several occasions and each time been given a different answer all of which has been a waste of time. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY… Read Full Review

“OMG!! I am scared..... My old uncle aged 84yrs went...”

Written on: 22/10/2014 by ReillyCochrane (1 review written)

OMG!! I am scared..... My old uncle aged 84yrs went into the showroom in Rutherglen and asked that his 2 work tops in his very small kitchen and 1 small single cupboard be replaced, A salesman came to his home and my uncle paid £400 deposit with bank card !!! The price quoted was originally £1900 !!! Then it dropped to £1400 with no new sink !!! I just think this is extortionately priced !!! And have got reservations now regarding allowing my uncle to go ahead as its just too expensive for… Read Full Review

Toby84's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2014

He will definitely not lose his deposit.

Reface's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2015

Hi,

I refer to your review detailed above and write to confirm that your uncle's order was installed at his home as of yesterday's date. Your uncle placed an order with us after visiting our showroom in October 201 when he invited us to his home to place an order for new work surfaces, sink & taps and accessories. Your uncle's niece was with him throughout the process and managed everything on his behalf through our offices.
The date of installation was arranged with both your uncle and his niece, your uncle requested to move his agreed November install date when his neighbour passed away, this was rearranged for December at his request and confirmed by his niece. In December his niece called us to advise her uncle's was unwell and asked for the installation to be changed to January 2015, the install date was rearranged.
During this conversation we spoke with his niece to ask her about your review. Please refer to the email received on 4th December from your uncle's niece in relation to the order he placed with us.

'Hi,

I have just read the email regarding review and I am disgusted, I can only apologise as now I feel it may have been a family member who wrote such rubbish.
Myself and my uncle have been treated with nothing but kindness and professionalism from our correspondence with reface from day one .
I am saddened that this has occurred.
Please feel free to contact me via email with new installation date or via telephone on (deleted for privacy)
I have an idea that this awful review as I have mentioned previously I have my suspicions that this was written indeed by a family member For reasons I just can't comprehend.

Kind Regards,

“DO NOT USE REFACE!!!!!!!!! ”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by Hendersonpw314 (1 review written)

This is important, I would not recommend that anyone use this organisation. All may appear well at the time but if things go wrong they are impossible to deal with. They are abusive, they are not transparent with customers, there is no complaint channel, their senior management team are abhorhent, they are not professional. Please listen. It may seem cheaper at the time but if things go wrong they will not help you particularly the director/manager. Please cascade this to particularly… Read Full Review

“AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY !”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by Smith182 (1 review written)

They took £1000 deposit from me after some heavy sales tactics (I know... I wasn't thinking straight that day), they then bullied me into handing over my card details on the premise that they couldn't give me a final quote without a deposit (lies) and that if I changed my mind I would get a refund. Within a day (after reading online reviews and also costing the doors,sink,worktops etc myself) I asked for my deposit back........ Then followed a series of letters,calls,newspapers,trading… Read Full Review

“Shame about the female director”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by ChefDeans (1 review written)

We are overall happy with the fitting, but my wife instantly noticed a colour difference and height difference, they sorted the height but said the colour was due to shadows!!!! They broke our flyover and under cabinet lights and tried to tell us they were broken before. The flyover is upside down. We have not paid the outstanding £400 which will hopefully pay for an electrician to repair the lights. the shading we will just need to put up with as the scary, rude, female director is no help… Read Full Review