Dr. Robert Axelrad, Brampton Dentist, Ontario Reviews

Dr. Robert Axelrad, Brampton Dentist, Ontario - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dr. Robert Axelrad, Brampton Dentist, Ontario

“Excellent Dentist”

Written on: 04/06/2012

Excellent dentist. Glad he was accepting new patients. Able to see me the same day that I chipped my tooth. He explained all of the options available to me, including his recommendation and costs before doing anything. Would recommend highly… Read Full Review

“Uncaring”

Written on: 15/05/2012 by ScoreGeo (1 review written)

Extracted a tooth and then gave me Motrin for the pain. The pain afterward was severe and I phoned office begging for something else. I got nowhere, and suffered all day and night in severe pain. I would avoid this dentist at all cost if you hope to avoid being in pain. Horrible that a doctor would leave a patient in pain and not care...that's dr. Axelrad… Read Full Review

“Nice Services”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by Adam_Bong (1 review written)

I really prefer the doctor. Very Nice services there was. Very Nice Staff Members… Read Full Review

Dr. Robert Axelrad, Brampton Dentist, Ontario

“I've had a chipped front tooth since I was very young...”

Written on: 29/03/2011 by pnicol (3 reviews written)

I've had a chipped front tooth since I was very young (childhood glass bottle beverage incident) and finally decided to explore my options for improving my smile. I found Dr. Axelrad in Brampton, and he did bonding on my teeth. the bonding smoothed out my chip as well as made up for a near lifetime of coffee drinking - my smile is whiter and now feels complete. Thanks Dr. Axelrad! If anyone is looking for a dentist in Brampton I definitely recommend him… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib