Sony Alpha DSLR-A290 Reviews

Sony Alpha DSLR-A290 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony Alpha DSLR-A290

“Great for All”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by TheBiscuitFactory (1 review written)

This camera is excelent, I started out in photography, and this camera helped to develop my photography skills. I have been able to acheive great things in my photography course at school, and subsequently won awards, due to this camera. It is easy to use, which i find highly important in a camera, you do not need to be an expert! I thought i would struggle with using this camera, however, within 1 hour of the set up I was enjoying taking pictures, and i was able to subsequently develop a… Read Full Review

Sony Alpha DSLR-A290

“I bought this camera last June (2010) and what can i...”

Written on: 29/03/2011 by Jonathan Combe (1 review written)

I bought this camera last June (2010) and what can i say. For a "entry level" Digital SLR, you really do get what you pay fro. This is my first DSLR and the on screen help guide really helped me in working the camera!!For around £299 ($479) You get superior image quality of 14.2 MP, the 18-55mm Kit lens, pop up flash, many creative modes and of course the standard modes (Aperture priority, shutter priority) etc. If you're looking to buy your first DSLR, i would seriously recommend the A290. The… Read Full Review