Ecommerce Templates - www.ecommercetemplates.com Reviews

Ecommerce Templates - www.ecommercetemplates.com - Ask a question now

“Behind Held Hostage By Ecommerce Templates & Developers”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by Irelandu489 (1 review written)

Want support, be prepared to pay for the package and then in 1 years time folk over the same price for forum chat type technical support, that you paid for the software package. They will not answer questions, either yes or know, unless you folk over $70 every 6 months for support. They will drop features left and right just because they dont want to spend the time in fixing things that get broke. There's an update at least a minimum of every 2 weeks. There has been at least 100 or so updates… Read Full Review

“eCommercetemplates.com Responsive PHP template”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by fqClarke478 (1 review written)

I have really basic web skills and was unsure of how well this template would work for me. I purchased it and was able to start figuring how to modify it. The template is pretty foolproof and I was able to start immediately. After a couple of small wrong turns the site was functional. There are some really nice touches in the code of this template. For example, you only have to upload one large image of a product. During the upload process you can elect to resize the image and also to have the… Read Full Review

“Good solid cart”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by NyasiaFord (1 review written)

I'm reviewing the WordPress integration for Ecommerce Templates purchased in November 2013. The integration itself was a bit tricky and took a few attempts to get the layout right with my Wordpress theme. After some trial and error I was able to get it set up how I wanted. The support was very helpful although I could have done with some phone support to move things along a bit quicker. Setting up my products was a breeze, the control panel is intuitive and well thought out. The feature list… Read Full Review

“Horrible coding since 2005 and haven't change since”

Written on: 26/04/2013

seems this code was written at the kitchen, and suddenly one of hte team lost any interest, so the code remained the same half-cooked and raw. What was "OK" for 2005 is slowly turned into real "NOT OK" anymore. no any improvements were done, not even close to the standards of Web2.0, management (admin) panel, payment providers, MySQL vulnerabilities, instant "security threat upgrade" for another $60 per year. Oh, and the "One Man Show" customer support. I would suggest look for the better… Read Full Review

“It's All In The Service - EC Templates THE VERY BEST”

Written on: 16/10/2012 by flwebster (1 review written)

As a web design veteran of more than 350 web sites I can say I've seen just about every ecommerce situation possible. From this EC Templates is far and away the best whether your ecommerce project is a few items a year or a million dollars a year (and I have both). First, EC Templates is simple to install, configure and use. Secondly, it has power for presenting products, generating communication to customers, shipping options, sale configurations, image set up, drop ship, affiliates… Read Full Review

Bayranch1's Response to flwebster's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

Do you do design/development work. We are looking for ECT help to redo and add Ecommerce to our existing site,
Thank you.

Hostingpro's reply to Bayranch1's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2013

Hi there, All the sites I develop and maintain are E-Commerce Templates based. If you would like any help please don't hesitate to contact me. Regards Billy

Bayranch1's reply to Hostingpro's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2013

Please send me an E-mail. Our existing site (no Ecommerce) is [removed].
I have been talking to Wordpress designer/developers to do a Responsive Design redo of our existing site, and then add ECT.
[Name removed] has recommended we use a Wordpress Responsive Design theme for our existing site redo, and then buy ECT's "Wordpress Ecommerce Plus Shopping Cart"
I'm ready to get started, and am close to decisions as to who to work with for the Wordpress site redo, and for the ECT work.
So.... please get back to me right away. Thanks.

Hostingpro's Response to flwebster's Review

Written on: 28/02/2013

I have been using ECT since 2004, and I've tried EVERY other available shopping cart too, but NONE hold a light to ECT. Yes, there are many more features we'd like to see, but this store software is developed by a small team and NOT a 'team' sprawled across all continents. These guys know their product inside out, back to front, and after 9 years - so do I.

It's now on version 6.2.3, with loads of new features. But the big thing is, the new range of designs are fully responsive. Just what is needed when the percentage of online shoppers are using their tablets, smartphones and other smaller screened devices to buy online.

“If you can boil an egg you can make a very good store...”

Written on: 10/05/2011

If you can boil an egg you can make a very good store with ECT and with very little time spent too.

After checking out just about every shopping cart software package I could find I came across ECT in early 2005. The software is just so easy to use, and, most of all understand and make sense of. The design side is totally seperate from the functionality side.

Now having said that it is also very easy to customise with very little effort. The admin area is the best that I have seen, and… Read Full Review

“I purchased the shopping cart software from Ecommerce...”

Written on: 05/04/2011

I purchased the shopping cart software from Ecommerce Templates in July 2010 to start up an online store selling trendy household goods. I've now had time to make a few more tweaks and work on the marketing side of things. Sales are going up month by month.

I'm selling from the UK and was worried the store might appear too US-centric but I was able to change the language and checkout accordingly. It would have been nice to have that already installed but it only took about ten minutes to sort… Read Full Review

“I've been really impressed with the ease of set up of...”

Written on: 28/03/2011 by prettychic (1 review written)

I've been really impressed with the ease of set up of my store. I am using my own design and the shopping cart from Ecommerce Templates. It's taken me a couple of weeks to get the store up and running with all my products and this weekend I've had my first couple of orders come in.

The help files are well written and the support staff have been knowledgeable, courteous and not kept me waiting. I would happily recommend Ecommerce Templates to anyone thinking about setting up an online store… Read Full Review