FMTC Gamefayre.co.uk Reviews - gamefayre.co.uk

FMTC Gamefayre.co.uk - Ask a question now

“They dont ship - they just keep the money”

Written on: 25/05/2013 by Haterock (1 review written)

I have ordered some small items for a gun-restauration and now over one month after they have drawn the Money from my account, they still havent shipped it. I have e-mailed them twice, but they dont answer back… Read Full Review

“FMTC Gamefayre.co.uk - to use or not to use....DO NOT...”

Written on: 24/03/2011 by REP5FV (1 review written)

FMTC Gamefayre.co.uk - to use or not to use....DO NOT USE!

I purchased a lovely DAC Gunmaster tool box C/w 63 Piece Cleaning kit through the afore mentioned company, all I can say is please do not make the same mistake I did and trust them as if they were/are a reputable company.

What I infact received was just a DAC bog standard tool kit worth condiderably less :-( It was ordered and recieved in time for xmas 2010 and they were informed of the error on 20th December 2010. It is now the 24th… Read Full Review