Sell Property Quickly Reviews - www.sellpropertyquickly.co.uk

“I had a sale go through with this company and found...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

I had a sale go through with this company and found them to be professional and transparent. They allowed me to see the valuation report to confirm the house value and explained the reason behin dtheir offer very clearly. I felt they were genuine… Read Full Review

“We contacted many property buying companies in hope we...”

Written on: 23/03/2011 by oliverdarraugh (1 review written)

We contacted many property buying companies in hope we can sell our house quickly. We knew we had to take a hit but most of them offered ridiculous prices, like 60% of market value. These guys made me the best offer by far and managed to complete the sale within 4 weeks. We were honest from the beginning as to how exactly things will work… Read Full Review