Cleanstar Services Ltd - www.cleanstar.co.uk Reviews

Cleanstar Services Ltd - www.cleanstar.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very please with service, thanks!”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by marianne2012 (1 review written)

The service was more than expected! Office kept me informed as to when I could expect the arrival of my service. I have used carpet cleaning companies in the past but these guys actually surprised me with the level of overall service and attention to detail, many thanks Marianne… Read Full Review

“I used to hire carpet cleaning machines for shops,...”

Written on: 22/03/2011 by carly100 (1 review written)

I used to hire carpet cleaning machines for shops, until I decided to get professionals in, simply because trying to do it yourself is quite simply a nightmare! and not only that by the time that you pay for additional fluids etc.. its just not worth it!

Now... a good friend of mine regularly uses cleanstar and suggested that I use them, so i tried and in fact i have used them 3 times now in the last 18 months, and seriously recommend them to people, they do a superb job every time, and most… Read Full Review