Samsung BX2450 Reviews

• Quality

Samsung BX2450 - Ask a question now

“Good color”

Written on: 14/01/2016 by LeoHolden (2 reviews written)

Good Computer Monitors in low price this was my 1st computer Monitors so i can't forget this… Read Full Review

“LED monitors are relativley new to the PC world when...”

Written on: 19/03/2011 by ampmaestro (19 reviews written)

LED monitors are relativley new to the PC world when compared to LCD's, so it's justifiable for me to admit I was a bit shy on making the Samsung BX2450 LED screen my first choice, but since I have had a few people tell me they are quite a surprise, I decided to give one a go. I have to say I am NOT disappointed at all. This thing handles my games (Call of Duty series 1 to 7 etc) with ease and really brings them to life. The colours are huge in richness and once the contrast and brightness is… Read Full Review