Football Club Tickets Reviews - www.footballclubtickets.bz

• Customer service

Media Gallery for Football Club Tickets - www.footballclubtickets.bz

Football Club Tickets - www.footballclubtickets.bz

“Lawsuit?”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by BeautifulGameCanada (1 review written)

Has anyone contacted a lawyer about chasing these guys down? They should be held responsible for returning everyone's money and maybe a little extra for pain and suffering!… Read Full Review

“Complete scam!”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by Daniels107 (1 review written)

I purchased two world cup tickets for spain vs chile and they have not arrived. No the website is shut down and it is impossible to get a hold of anyone related to the website. They have probably made a lot of money on this, I was excited for this game but unfortunately I am now very disapointed and sad. … Read Full Review

“Tickets to mondial 2014”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by Yulyapodlesnyuk (1 review written)

I have buy to tickets..I don't receive them yet,and on 13.06.2014 we have a game(Spain-holland),and they dindt answer to calls,emails nothing..and I payed 1000$ to 2 tickets.. What I sopoused to do? Somebody can help me?… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to Yulyapodlesnyuk's Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

Mate, call your credit card company and say you do not know about this purchase and ask for a full refund.
This website is now offline.

Afkok's Response to Yulyapodlesnyuk's Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

you won`t get the tickets....call your bank/credit card company asap and dispute the charge....save the e-mail proofing that you`ve made the payment....you`ll need it... the same happened to me and I`m trying to get the money back....

“Worthless Waste TIME”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Simon7mufc (1 review written)

Boughts tickets for the England v Costa Rica game. 1) Broken promises on the phone 2) No email response 3) Answered 1/50 calls 4) Webiste down Do you reckon we will be able to get the cash back by a dispute with our BANKS or do we think the cash has now been syphoned off to some account in the Caymans?? P.S There were some tickets on FIFA again today for the game… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to Simon7mufc's Review

Written on: 10/06/2014

Get the money back with the bank.
Do not take NO as answer.

I got my money back.

Wish you good luck

“"Bought" tickets for the World Cup. I leave for it in...”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Trevinu275 (1 review written)

"Bought" tickets for the World Cup. I leave for it in less than a week. Apart from a few exchanged emails around Xmas time and one reply in April I got nothing from them! And still waiting for my tix. … Read Full Review

Afkok's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

the website is no longer working....forget because you won`t receive this tickets....sad reality...

Nigelmccarthymalta's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

I am still waiting too. Contact me.

Yerkochile's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

It happened to me the same.
What can we do?

“Where are the tickets?”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by afkok (1 review written)

Still waiting for world cup tickets, looks like is fake....don't buy!… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to afkok's Review

Written on: 02/06/2014

Call your credit card company mate, dont let then take you maney like that.

“they are nothing but thieves”

Written on: 29/05/2014

purchased a ticket for the world cup.. ive been totally ignored.. no response nothing .. we will just take your money and run basically.. avoid like plague and ive also gone to the police about these rogues. AVOID AVOID AVOID… Read Full Review

“Fake reviews are so obvious”

Written on: 26/05/2014

So many reviews from one-review users saying they are awesome, are you really gonna buy this krap? I was stupid enough to "buy" tickets from them just to find out that I lost my money. The order status say "Paid - Awaiting Seller Shipment" and it`s been like that for almost two months, no tickets received, no email has been answered. Don`t be fooled by the "BUY WITH CONFIDENCE" banner!… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2014

Totally obvious, this review site here is a big joke.

Written on: 28/05/2014

even i have lost my money i guess !! i hope to recieve something from them atleast reply to emails or calls

Gladson's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2014

I doubt it. They even asked reviewcentre to remove my review a few days ago (they don`t want bad publicity a few days away from the world cup so they can fool more people) but I sent them the proof (email, invoice, etc) so they kept it. I tried contact once again after that and -- surprise -- no response again.

“No Contact or Tickets”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by 192Keegan (1 review written)

Paid for World Cup qualifying tickets and have received no answers to emails or phone calls plus no contact from seller. Now have my credit card company investigating… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/05/2014

I am going through the same ! What measures are you planning to take ? Are we even gonna get the tickets on time ??

Written on: 20/05/2014

Can't see getting any tickets at all as it would appear this is a complete trick as most of the things connected to the World Cup appear to be ( my son has already lost money on bogus accommodation ), so have submitted as much evidence as I can (emails etc) to my credit card company in the hope that I may get something back through them. Hope you have more luck.

Written on: 21/05/2014

Sir , do you know anyone who has ever bought tickets from them ??
I just need confirmations ... I am stuck badly need to plan my brazil ticks and accomodation ..
Why would they not pick up ? Strange .. This site is running for a long time now
We shud send someone to der Barcelona office if dats not fake !
Are ur tickets confirmed by seller ? Or it still says awaiting confirmation ?

Afkok's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

Did you guys hear anything? I have a friend living in Barcelona, asked him to check the address....

Written on: 02/06/2014

Never heard a thing, not that I really expected to. Have passed all relevant details to my credit card company in a hope that they may be able to sort things out.

Written on: 11/06/2014

Please read thread have updated with email from them

Simon7Mufc's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Please can everyone keep updated if you have any luck with your credit card company. I will do the same

Written on: 11/06/2014

Told you they were dodgy just got this email
To whom it may concern

Due to unforeseen circumstances this company has had to cease trading, Any customers, clients, or creditors that are owed monies or goods will be contacted shortly with procedure details in how to respond formally to this companies closure.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Regards,

Fct Management

“No tickets and no news from the seller”

Written on: 12/05/2014 by Worldcuplover (1 review written)

I bought a ticket for the World Cup Final, but so far I didnt receive. They said they already contact the seller to send the ticket to me but so far no news from the seller… Read Full Review

Jadhavp's Response to Worldcuplover's Review

Written on: 22/05/2014

did you get your tickets ??

Worldcuplover's reply to Jadhavp's Comment

Not yet.
They said Im going to receive 2 weeks before the start of the World Cup

Written on: 22/05/2014

Sir .. How did they give you this information ? I have been calling and mailing them since a long time ... And no answer !!!
I hope they give us the tickets .. Now I don't care if I get bad seats also .. But I need tickets
Please keep us posted about this

Worldcuplover's reply to Jadhavp's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2014

I contacted then by email.

Gladson's reply to Worldcuplover's Comment

So, any news?

Worldcuplover's reply to Gladson's Comment

Nothing at all.

Written on: 29/05/2014

We should try and send someone to der Barcelona office .. If dats legit and true ... If it's a trick why would they be running this for past 9 years ? I am still hopefull that they'll allot us the tickets .. And worst come worst refund our money back

Afkok's reply to Jadhavp's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

I'm having the same issue...did you guys here anything?

Worldcuplover's reply to Afkok's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

I just call my credit card company, and they contacted then.
The FCT said to then I would receive my ticket by 8th June. The credit card company said if I dont receive I must call then and they will refund my money.

Im pretty sure Im not getting any ticket from this website.

“Ty :)”

Written on: 10/05/2014 by alexpearson (1 review written)

I used FootballClubTickets for the first time and I'm very satisfied. Luckily, everything went smoothly as the support team guy said. I will be back to buy more. TY… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to alexpearson's Review

This is a fake review!!!

“Don't go anywhere near these. Tickets for football...”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by SimonWhale18 (1 review written)

Don't go anywhere near these. Tickets for football game not delivered, two generic emails back promising they would be despatched. No phone calls ever answered, no replies to emails. Criminals… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to SimonWhale18's Review

Written on: 12/05/2014

Still no response?
Im in the same situation.

Written on: 21/05/2014

Even I am in the same positions ! I am worried now ..

“No response from their costumer services”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by Carreno (1 review written)

I payed for some tickets and I can't have confirmation of it No response what so ever from emails or phone calls I can't believe businesses like that still working … Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to Carreno's Review

Written on: 12/05/2014

Still no response?
Im in the same situation.

“Superb!”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by Shayleej420 (1 review written)

Purchased tickets from this seller many times already. Never faced any trouble. Superb service!… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Comment

“Good enough”

Written on: 26/04/2014 by McFee (1 review written)

Got the tickets on my hand after 3 days of placing the order. Position of the seat was also great. But, pricing was a little bit higher than a seller I found later, but its not such a big deal! Thanks anyway… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to McFee's Review

“good company!”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by remynav (1 review written)

Very good company. Support team is very friendly. Also, delivery is Fast. I would buy from here again… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to remynav's Review

“Great!!”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by Brusterr (1 review written)

Received the tickets the day ahead of the match. I placed the order only 3 days before the match and luckily everything worked out great!… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to Brusterr's Review

“I got my tickets!”

Written on: 18/04/2014 by burnham0 (1 review written)

I had few questions about some tickets i was buying. The guy on the phone was very professional, helpful and a excellent communicator, who solved my problem very quickly. I got my tickets!… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to burnham0's Review

This is a fake review!!!

“I got what i paid for!”

Written on: 16/04/2014 by paul232 (1 review written)

I bought few tickets last week. Awesome company! Their customer service is exceptional and delivery was great. I got what i paid for!… Read Full Review

Worldcuplover's Response to paul232's Review

This is a fake review!!!

“Missing delivery for Liv-Man C”

Written on: 14/04/2014 by Christinef200 (1 review written)

Not delivered to me either… Read Full Review

Lonami's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2014

did not get any tickets either. Were you able to get a refund?