Lombok Furniture Reviews - www.lombok.co.uk

Media Gallery for Lombok Furniture www.lombok.co.uk

Lombok Furniture www.lombok.co.uk

“Lombok Delivery”

Written on: 03/10/2013

If you plan of shopping at this store, make sure it's something you can walk out with. Recently made a purchase on a Saturday for delivery. It was to be delivered that Tuesday. When it didn't show up, a phone call was made. They apologised and promise it would be delivered Thursday. The delivery came Thursday, but it was someone else's order. After another phone call, the incorrect order was picked up Friday, and a new delivery date for the following Monday. On Monday, 1/2 the order was… Read Full Review

“Good service. God product”

Written on: 10/09/2013

We can only speak from experience on here, but the poor reviews have surprised me. We bought a large Lombok dining table from Redbrick Mill in Yorkshire in Autumn 2012 and can only say that we are very satisfied. Admitedly we ordered well in advance of our required date, and changed that before delivery. Everything went smoothly. The table was delivered on the specified Date and assembled by the charming delivery guys. No complaints from us, but it seems as though their on line service… Read Full Review

“Stay away from Lombok online store!”

Written on: 09/08/2013 by asdfjkl (1 review written)

I purchased some paint at Lombok Online Store in July, paid for the £5.95 postage which indicated delivery around 2-5 days. However, 5 workings days passed and the status online still remained as "order received". After an email to the web enquiry team I received a response and the order was dispatched promptly. However, upon receiving the paint, the packaging was very poor and the tins were damaged as a result. As I didn't want to risk making a big mess out of using the damaged tin of… Read Full Review

“Beautiful ”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by SarahShaw201 (2 reviews written)

beautiful furniture I would advise people to use these great staff and reasonable prices not like ikea, I also use another place called Kassa Furniture based in wolverhampton I would strongly recommend this place to everybody thanks… Read Full Review

“Beautiful product and great customer service”

Written on: 16/02/2013

I absolutely love my Seba chest of drawers! The finish on them is so perfectly beautiful, good strong drawers! Highly recommended… Read Full Review

“Love Lombok”

Written on: 15/02/2013

Beautiful stuff - Just had lovely wooden seba bed delivered and delivery guys were just fab! … Read Full Review

“Knowledgeable and Pleasant”

Written on: 01/02/2013

We received good and pleasant service on placing our order for furniture in the Lombok Tottenham Court Road store. It is nice in today’s environment to have knowledge and pleasant service and in our view surpassing the likes of John Lewis… Read Full Review

““Many Many Thanks””

Written on: 29/01/2013 by TashP2005 (1 review written)

Many, many thanks. The cushions that I ordered have just arrived and I am VERY happy with them! They look amazing on my Seba bed that arrived before Christmas. I don't normally write reviews but after posting a question on the web chat option I was really pleased with the immediate response that I got, after I had asked about the possibility of 'matching' cushions. Thanks for the excellent and prompt service. … Read Full Review

“Fantastic Service & Products”

Written on: 29/01/2013 by Annabelle68 (1 review written)

Extremely helpful customer service. I wish everywhere that I went I have great customer service like that. I am now the proud owner of 2 Lombok furniture pieces and will be going back to redecorate my bedroom! … Read Full Review

“Fantastic great product ”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by Lizlewis76 (1 review written)

We purchased your Glass Topped Coffee Table and Wishbone Canton Chair – The service we received was great and they look fantastic in our room!… Read Full Review

“Beautiful Light, fast delivery”

Written on: 20/01/2013 by Rex104 (1 review written)

I bought a beautiful crystal light from Lombok and it was delivered quickly and arrived in perfect condition. It now looks fantastic in our hallway. I was called after making the order online and a booking slot was arranaged. The product came exactly when I was told it would be here without any hassle. The light was packaged in polystyrene and cardbaord and was well protected - just the quality of product and service you expect from a top brand like this… Read Full Review

“Fantastic service from Lombok”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by Pars765 (1 review written)

I ordered a beautiful four poster bed from Lombok. I got a call the next day from customer service to book in a day for delivery (very convenient and something which no one else I've ordered with has done). It was delivered to me within a week by super polite, lovely gentlemen. Very happy customer!… Read Full Review

“Absolutely Rubbish!!”

Written on: 19/11/2012

Do not order from Lombok… they are completely rubbish. I ordered a dining room table and chairs in July and have still not received them… it’s now November. The delivery dates kept changing and moved further and further out, with the last one being 1st January… and the best part… none of the changes to the dates were them telling me… I happened to notice the availability on their website kept changing and in calling them was told... “oh yes that mean’s your date has changed as… Read Full Review

Lombokfurniture's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

At Lombok, we pride ourselves on our good customer service and this reaction is a rare occurrence for us.
I am in charge of customer services and am very keen to understand what went wrong in your case so please contact me on clive@lombok.co.uk with your details and I will look into what happened.

Kwalsingham's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2012

Numerous emails were supposedly forwarded to you from (name removed) that I was dealing with at Web Customer Services.. and you never reponded. So what would be different this time..?

Mkumar's Comment

Written on: 26/12/2012

I have had the exact same experience with Lombok. Six months on the date of expected delivery has kept changing, I am still waiting for my Malang Dining Table. Now for the last two weeks the customer service department is not picking up the phone or returning my emails. I have dining chairs and no table! I returned a coffee table and they said because I bought it through House of Fraser they need to give me the refund. House of Fraser need a simple fax from Lombok confirming they have the returned goods but despite saying they have sent it House of Fraser have not recieved it. Lombok has not responded to me or House of Fraser staff chasing them for a simple faxed confirmation. Awful customer service, Lombok fails to keep the customer updated, they are awful at refunding and they take your money and don't seem to supply the goods. A very upset customer (order number S0/406868).

“You'll regret ordering from LOMBOK”

Written on: 15/11/2012 by decenthumanbeing (1 review written)

Almost laughable how utterly incompetent they are. Don't order anything as a gift or as an 'urgent need'. I ordered 2 items 3 weeks ago. I have had to contact them twice to find out where they are. I was told that one item wasn't now due in until January 2013 and that I could either reorder or wait. Well why would i want to reorder when I had taken advantage of a price reduction? At the same time, I was told that the 2nd item was on it's way and would be with me by Thursday. I don't which… Read Full Review

Lombokfurniture's Response to decenthumanbeing's Review

Written on: 29/11/2012

“Worst Service Ever experienced”

Written on: 11/10/2012 by DG11 (2 reviews written)

Must be the worst retailer I have ever endured - on 2 occasions 1. Bought a very expensive dining table. It arrived with the pull-out mechanism damaged. Customer service refused to arrange for a replacement, nor to pay the repairs 2. Just wanted to buy a £600 side table. They only item left was the demonstrator in the shop. They reserved it for me by sticking a "reserved sign" onto the shiny surface. When they took that off, the lacquer came off with it. They refused to provide more than a… Read Full Review

Lombokfurniture's Response to DG11's Review

“Lombok Rustic Wardrobe”

Written on: 16/01/2012 by andy67 (1 review written)

I have had so many problems with this wardrobe and with Lombok's 'customer services'. The wardrobe was damaged when it was 1st delivered, so I had to return it. The replacement has a horrendous odour of varnish which has permeated all of my clothes and I have been waiting for Lombok to sort the problem out for 9 months now. I have never known a company like this. We work hard for our money and can not allow companies like this to take it and not provide the service we expect from them. Lombok… Read Full Review

Lombok1's Response to andy67's Review

Written on: 15/02/2012

Hi Andy,

We really appreciate your feedback. I've had a look into your order and the last thing I have noted is that you were satisfied with the replacement wardrobe and it also seems that the 'we're sorry' voucher you received has been used. I am very sorry that you are still unsatisfied with our service level, I look forward to putting this right with any future orders you place with us.

Regards

Lombok

“Help, how to a I get a refund fom these crooks?”

Written on: 11/01/2012 by Jodie11 (1 review written)

I'm going thorough the same process as other poster here. It is pure deception on their behalf - who should I get in contact with in regards to my refund because there is just no one to communicate with? Phone calls are never answered… Read Full Review

Lombok1's Response to Jodie11's Review

Written on: 13/02/2012

Hi,

I've just checked with the team and we currently have 2 free team members waiting to take your call. We are missing calls at peak times, this is something we are looking to address as a matter of urgency. You can also e-mail webenquiries@lombok.co.uk where someone will get back to you within 24 hours.

Please accept my apologies for the failure of service of our behalf to date. We look forward to resolving this for you soon.

Thank you.

Lombok

“Terrible Service”

Written on: 15/12/2011

I can only agree with what everyone else is saying about this company they really do have the worst customer service! I actually manage to speak to someone after phoning their online web number (I didn't realise at the time what a small miracle that was) and he said he would get back to me about my order but of course I have never heard from him again. What I find most annoying is that I keep receiving e-mails telling me about their wonderful Xmas sale. They clearly are unable to cope with… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2012

This and other reviews are absolutely correct. Lombok service is the very worst I have ever experienced. Long delayed orders, poor delivery arrangements, no response when goods are found to be damaged. Simply don't buy from Lombok.

Is Lombok in financial trouble and likely to go into administration for the third time very soon? BE WARNED!!

“The worst service I've EVER had”

Written on: 13/12/2011 by KatGirl (1 review written)

I am completely disgusted with the customer service from Lombok. It is the worst I have ever received. I will never buy anything from the company again and urge every on else to do the same. I've never complained on a review centre like this before, but just feel I have to warn people. I bought something online from Lombok back in July. Every time I went on the website the 'back in stock date' kept getting put back. Six months on and I STILL haven't got my product and they've STILL got my… Read Full Review

Lombok1's Response to KatGirl's Review

Written on: 15/02/2012

Hi,

I'm really disappointed to hear about your experience with Lombok so far. We have a new customer service team in place just waiting to take your call/email. If for any reason you can't get through or get a reply within 24 hours please contact me directly at web@lombok.co.uk and I will expedite your complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vicky

“lombok - take your money and dont deliver”

Written on: 21/10/2011

I WISHED I HAD NOT BOUGHT FROM LOMBOK. I ordered 4 items from lombok 5 wks ago - all of which were supposed to be delivered within 5 days. So far only 1 item has arrived and on the delivery note with that it claimed that 2 were delivered - not the case. The number on the delivery note just rings out with no way to leave a message and the number for web customer services just says mail box full and you can not get through. I have now given up phoning and emailing them as i simply do not have… Read Full Review