Judyth Vary Baker Me & Lee, How I Came to Know,Love & Lose Lee Harvey Oswald Reviews

From 1 review

Judyth Vary Baker Me & Lee, How I Came to Know,Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald

“In Sweden,we always think Lee Harvey Oswald...”

Written on: 16/03/2011

In Sweden,we always think Lee Harvey Oswald innocent.This book proves it.624 pages I could not stop reading.The author I've known three years.She lives here and in Turkey because in America she is unsafe.Baker was in cancer research in 1963. Invited to work in New Orleans by important doctor There she fell in love with Oswald. I still can't believe I know her. We are now good friends.The book reviews at Amazon.com give you much information what happened next. Also you can read at Amazon.com… Read Full Review