Replica Uniforms Reviews - www.replicaters.com

Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com

Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com

“Beware of what you order”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by Maia103 (1 review written)

I sent an email to Mr. Sanjay asking if he made WW2 German panzer uniforms, he replied back that he did, both in wool and hbt material. I ordered one of each what I received was totally wrong basically a black wool double breasted suit and same for the hbt uniform...No refund given Also his photos of his work are mostly taken from books on real uniforms or other peoples reproductions… Read Full Review

Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com

“Beware Replicaters.com,,You will be sorry if you order...”

Written on: 24/04/2013

I have had much experience with Replicaters.com,,when in the past I wished to purchase a custom made leather coat(from America or Europe) it would cost me $800 or more,I then found Replicaters.com,I thought I would give him a try as the prices were so good.When you first email Mr Sanjay he is very very polite and pleasant,if you ask for a certain style or design its "no problem "he says,if you ask for special details with your order such as I did,he replies its no problem,I was so pleased I… Read Full Review

Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com

“Dreadful Service and Responses”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by Anonyma (1 review written)

-MY EXPERIENCE- I have a similar experience with this seller. One day I asked (name removed) to make a panzer cap for me. I asked whether he could make it accurately as the original. He replied me confirming he could do it and said could finish it in two weeks. After two weeks, I asked him about the progress and he said he couldn't finish it because he was five days off for Eid. For this excuse, I pardoned him. And he asked for another week. A week after (the deadline), I sent him a message… Read Full Review

“www.replicaters.com”

Written on: 04/03/2012 by dru1968 (1 review written)

I would agree totally with the previous review that Sanjay and this company are just out to make a quick buck and the service is terrible. When you first contact them he is almost falling over himself to try and help you make an order and uses very pretty langyage in his emails. Right up until the money goes through Sanjay replies to emails with lightning speed but once he has your cash, well......I ordered an Australian uniform in 2011, and all seemed great until I got the package. The jacket… Read Full Review

Montjoysaintdenis's Response to dru1968's Review

Written on: 13/03/2013

I would say be very careful. Uniform part looks quiet small, do order +1 size, taylor cuts quiet small.
Internet's site picture are everything but something to refer to.
Use your order with caution. Try first a small amount order.

Replica Uniforms - www.replicaters.com

“Review for Ujna Universal - www.replicaters.com ”

Written on: 15/03/2011 by Cyrus501 (1 review written)

Review for Ujna Universal - www.replicaters.com

Make sure you pay by Paypal !! He goes very quiet on the matter of refunds.
And be aware that although he tries not to mention import duty you will have to pay it.
FedEx charge a £10 admin fee on top of the duty so it can amount to £15.

While the initial contact from Sanjay was warm enough I'm afraid the products are rubbish and the customer service is very evasive and he doesn't engage in discussions on refunds.

I ordered a repllca RAF… Read Full Review