FilterWater.com - www.FilterWater.com Reviews - www.filterwater.com

• Service & Support

FilterWater.com - www.FilterWater.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for FilterWater.com - www.FilterWater.com

FilterWater.com - www.FilterWater.com

“I always buy from these guys and have never had a...”

Written on: 25/04/2011 by DrewD (1 review written)

I always buy from these guys and have never had a problem. Every product from the sink filters to shower heads you name it I have it! They are a very nice group of people who go above and beyond the normal call for customer service. I always hit them up with a ton of questions on each product before I buy and have yet to find an employee who doesn't know all the ins and outs of the products. Very knowledgeable and that says a lot! As for the products, I think it goes without saying that I… Read Full Review

FilterWater.com - www.FilterWater.com

“My garden grows three times better now that I have a...”

Written on: 17/04/2011 by PennySaved (1 review written)

My garden grows three times better now that I have a garden filter system! Gardening in my true love, and how I spend all of my free time. Unfortunately, the place I had to move to has high levels of chlorine in the water. After having a year of my worst produce, I decided to do what my neighbor did and install a garden filter. WOW, the difference in garden growth was amazing!… Read Full Review

FilterWater.com - www.FilterWater.com

“I recently purchased a water filter from this store...”

Written on: 13/03/2011 by Leslie Watts (1 review written)

I recently purchased a water filter from this store and I am very pleased with my decision.

The folks at Filter Water are the up most professional, and very educated in purifying water.

They helped me decide which filter was best for my needs and my budget. All products I ordered arrived promptly and with out any damage.

I love the new taste of my tap water, and I would definitely do business with this company again… Read Full Review