i2i Optometrists Reviews - www.i2ioptometrists.co.uk

i2i Optometrists - www.i2ioptometrists.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Worst customer service I have ever received ”

Written on: 22/08/2015 by KyanFagan108 (1 review written)

As I walked in to i2i the first thing I noticed is that the staff were all standing around chatting, a group of three girls, two young girls and an older woman, it was very unprofessional as nobody stopped their conversation as I walked in and one girl was eating as well, I think this shouldn't be done front of house in a store, the older woman served me and was very rude and abrupt - I will not be back here!… Read Full Review

“I would like to tell everyone just how great my...”

Written on: 13/03/2011

I would like to tell everyone just how great my experience with i2i has been. I was recommended by a friend to visit this opticians just behind St Enoch Centre, a veritable Alladin's Cave. A best kept secret. However not a secret to stars such as Heston Blumenthal and Elaine Page who are recent customers!! I chose the most beautiful Oliver Peoples frame and have never had better vision. Well Done… Read Full Review