Feline Features London - Mobile Reviews

Feline Features London - Mobile - Ask a question now

“Highly recommended”

Written on: 27/06/2011 by anna0898 (1 review written)

We contacted Steve through a recommendation and are incredibly happy that we did so. Our initial contact was over the telephone when Steve provided me with some thorough friendly advice. We wanted to get our two persian boys groomed for the Summer with a teddy bear cut. Steve was approachable and when he arrived, he got on with the job. Calm, patient and professional, he put our two cats at ease and handled them gently. For a reasonable price, we have been left with two smart looking cats who… Read Full Review

“I have had long haired cats for over 20 years and have...”

Written on: 24/03/2011 by patsylea (1 review written)

I have had long haired cats for over 20 years and have never managed to keep them groomed on my own. At one point I resorted to taking my cat to the vet who clipped and shaved the underbelly under general anaesthetic. This was clearly a traumatic process for both the cat and myself!
About 10 years ago, I was lucky enough to be recommended by a friend to Steve who has been grooming Persian cats for many years. Steve came along to my home which saved my cat the trauma of being packed into a carry… Read Full Review

“Steve provides a full grooming service in the...”

Written on: 12/03/2011 by tjbigby (1 review written)

Steve provides a full grooming service in the convenience of your own home. He has groomed our Persian cat, Susie for over 10 years and we have always been extremely impressed with his service… Read Full Review