PCM Mobiles - www.pcmmobiles.co.uk Reviews

PCM Mobiles - www.pcmmobiles.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PCM Mobiles - www.pcmmobiles.co.uk

PCM Mobiles - www.pcmmobiles.co.uk

“Took money and didn't deliver - do not use”

Written on: 12/03/2012 by darkestblue (1 review written)

Bought an i-phone cover from this website on 17th February 2012 having registered with them. Checked back in about a week later as I had not received anything but the money had been taken from my account... The order info stated 'Processing 20/2/12' and has never altered from there, so the item has apparently never even been sent. Emailed a message via their 'contact us' section and received nothing but silence back. It is now nearly 4 weeks later and still nothing. After 30 days if I still… Read Full Review

“GOOD!”

Written on: 10/09/2011

I order with PCM mobiles not knowing anything about them, I ordered 1st September. After paying for 3 working days delivery I didn't receive my order. I wrote to PCM mobiles and they replied apologizing on the 8th September and they are sending my order now and on the 10th September I got my order which I thought was fast! I thought my order wouldn't reach me for a few days but they dealt with the problem and delivered my order in a fast time!! The products are amazing my phone and I Pod looks… Read Full Review

PCM Mobiles - www.pcmmobiles.co.uk

“Even though I only ordered screen protectors, I chose...”

Written on: 11/03/2011 by major frenzy (13 reviews written)

Even though I only ordered screen protectors, I chose this as a test of the companies service, to see if they were worth using again and again. I normally buy my mobile phone accessories on the likes of Ebay and have been very happy with the service, so I thought I would try an actual shop just searched from the WEB.
Big mistake, I am still waiting on the product, even after paying £1.25 postage for a letter sized packet and several days have passed. No item and no communications from the… Read Full Review

Pcmmobiles's Response to major frenzy's Review

Written on: 24/03/2011

Hi we run pcmmobiles.co.uk and would like to comment on this remark we did in fact send this persons parcel out which he had picked royal mail post upon hearing his abusive remarks like the term Retards we decided to refund his money + send out 10 screen protectors to him instead of the 6 he ordered and used Recorded to ensure he received it. With the many parcels we send each and every week there is always going to be problems like people getting the address wrong or items going missing in the post most people are considerate but not this person