Universal Fuels Oil Supplier Reviews

• Quality of service

Universal Fuels Oil Supplier - Ask a question now

“Late delivery, fuel spill and contamination of ground...”

Written on: 23/08/2016 by EllenK (1 review written)

We use Boilerjuice to supply our heating oil and for the past 5 years had no troubles, however, we were unlucky for the first time to come into contact with Universal Fuels from London. They were one week late in delivery and only delivered after my complaint why they took £460 without supplying the fuel and when they finally did they spilled a load all over the ground, the tank, the nearby waterway. Worst of all, they claim it was not them. The tank was filled up to the brim, the ground was… Read Full Review

“I regularly use this company to buy kerosene for my...”

Written on: 09/03/2011 by Alexcast92 (1 review written)

I regularly use this company to buy kerosene for my home. They have always offered me cheaper price than my other quotes sometimes a few pence cheaper. I have never been let down delivery wise either which some of the other suppliers have done. I am pretty happy with their service so far and am a regular customer! Would recommend them to anyone.