Hairbond Moulder - www.hairbond.co.uk Reviews

Hairbond Moulder - www.hairbond.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hairbond Moulder - www.hairbond.co.uk

Hairbond Moulder - www.hairbond.co.uk

“It's an excellent hair styling product. You don't...”

Written on: 20/09/2012

It's an excellent hair styling product. You don't have to apply a lot to turn to the finish result. The best thing of that is your styled hair looks still very natural, left a matte finish. There is not uncomfortable shining or harden look on your hair… Read Full Review

Hairbond Moulder - www.hairbond.co.uk

“This product is absolutely awesome because it does one...”

Written on: 09/03/2011 by Player90 (2 reviews written)

This product is absolutely awesome because it does one thing that I have tried to find which is giving my straight limp hair volume and lasting style. You only need a size of half a 2 pence piece so a little goes a long way.

I am glad a took a punt on this new product. I have a box full of recommended hair products but this is truly the best because it is really dry and not greasy at all.

My girlfriend loves the fragrance and the packaging looks swish. The only problem is I cracked the lid… Read Full Review

Hairbond Moulder - www.hairbond.co.uk

“This product is super and I am glad I moved off Crew...”

Written on: 08/03/2011 by Player90 (2 reviews written)

This product is super and I am glad I moved off Crew Fibre and before that Fudge matte hed. I only did use styling wax when I went out but I use this everyday as I love this product. It not only gives you volume but is not greasy one bit and holds all day. One 100ml jar lasts me months and the smell makes your mouth water. The jars look really cool on the br shelf. The only problem is it is not cheap at £12 but you only need a bit as it lasts me over 3 months. Their website is… Read Full Review