ASAP Tickets Services Reviews - www.asaptickets.com

ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com - Ask a question now

“In using ASAPTickets.com site, they show you a teaser...”

Written on: 20/05/2016

In using ASAPTickets.com site, they show you a teaser rate then you are forced to talk to an agent who will then get your desired travel dates to search for you, and the 'teaser' rate that was great (and ridiculously low-priced) never comes to fruition! Instead, the agent will call you back later on, and the fare is hundreds of dollars above that teaser rate that prompted you to inquire from this company, in the first place!! To top it all off, whatever price the agent can find for you, is… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/05/2016

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate any feedback that helps us improve our customer experience. We always strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices that are not available online. Airlines change their fares and availability of the seats on daily basis. Most airlines file their fares with the Airline Tariff Publishing Company and these updates can occur several times a day. We cannot predict the fare value nor can we guarantee that the airlines will not release cheaper seat inventory.
On our website in "about us" section you can find our contact information. Please email us with with following subject: Review Centre claim. In the email please specify your full name and your email address. We will investigate your case and get in touch with you shortly.

“Bait and Switch”

Written on: 29/04/2016 by Kaila1981 (1 review written)

You give thier seach engine the dates you wish to travel and expect pricing based on those dates. In my case June. They returned a fare oanly valid October through November, and you have to click on a hidden link to find that out. The customer agent want to convince me that this was normal. It may be in other conuntries but not here in the US… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/05/2016

Dear Customer! Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one.

The lowest price on our website is a special ASAP Tickets Super Saver Fare with advance purchase requirement. This option is appropriate for those travelers, who are quite flexible with their dates.

Since our best contracts are unpublished it takes time to manually create the best itinerary for each and every customer.

Please, do not hesitate to let us know of your next travel planning as it would be a great opportunity for us to change your mind about our service.

“ASTERIX *”

Written on: 08/04/2016 by slydo (1 review written)

Don't forget to click on it.... That is a ''TRAP'' Who will travel to Australia from North America for 7 days....When you have at least 4 days of travel round trip. THIS IS A JOKE… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to slydo's Review

Written on: 13/04/2016

Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one. On our website in "about us" section you can find our contact information. Please email us with with following subject: Review Centre claim. In the email please specify your full name and the email address that was provided to our agent. We will research this issue ASAP.

Slydo's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2016

I do not think that you are not giving good services.

It is just the fact that you give hope for a price that NO ONE will ever have.

The price with ASTERIX '' * '' is a way to ATTRACT clients on your site.

But it is just giving a REALLY BAD DISAPOINTEMENT compare to the REAL price you quote after.

“sucks”

Written on: 19/02/2016 by chubba1207 (1 review written)

BS! ads. everyday just to get ppl to call them.deals r not true...it BS… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to chubba1207's Review

Written on: 19/02/2016

Thank you for your feedback.
You can find every day a lot of grateful customers that are happy with the price quotes offered by our agents, who are making business with our company for years.
For example, our TrustPilot page got almost 3 000 reviews with more than 80% of them being 5/5 stars. Additionally, ITN - the company we are a part of - got accredited by BBB in 2007 and received an A+ rating.
Please provide us your first and last name sending us an email for further investigation.

“Not ASAP”

Written on: 19/02/2016 by GradyFischer (1 review written)

It's not an ASAP service and the rates that I was provided were higher than its competitors… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/02/2016

Thank you for your review.
We usually call our customers back within 30 minutes to save their time while we provide detailed quote based on flight preferences they tell us. Part of this procedure is to double-check availability on selected dates.
Airlines change their fares and availability of the seats on daily basis, that is what the price for your selected date and destination might be higher.
Please email us your contact information for providing you better price.

“Unbelievable customer service”

Written on: 17/02/2016 by Tayloro121 (1 review written)

I called ASAP to check plane tickets for upcoming trip and found out it was too complicated to get simple information I needed so I told him I will check another site and hung up a phone. Five minutes later he called me back and said, " I found a $900 ticket but I am not giving it to you." and he hung up on me. What an extremely unprofessional and unbelievable person he was. I will never, ever contact ASAP ticket again… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/02/2016

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience. We place our customers at the center of our service, so when we fail to meet your expectations we do our best to make things right.

Please provide us your contact details and the name of the agent you had been dealing with for forwarding the information to our Compliance Department for further investigation.

Fell free to email us for additional information.

“COMPANY IS A CHEAT”

Written on: 06/02/2016 by MakailaGregory (1 review written)

This company lures you to their website with prices that are much cheaper than other companies. You can put your date in and it will give you a price but when you call the company they tell you that price is not valid it is for the lowest season etc etc. Do not waste your time to call. They also write all their own reviews. BUYER BEWARE… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/02/2016

Thank you for your feedback. As you understand, all flights have restrictions that are set by airlines and to get the best deal your traveling dates should be flexible and match the description mentioned on our website. We can still get you the cheapest flight available if you have fixed dates of travel.
We are always more than happy to walk you through and explain what your best options are. For additional questions contact us.

Written on: 11/02/2016

Oh really - you talk such nonsense I am so sorry that other people do not do their research and find out that your company is a hoax - I hope it catches up with your company.
I put an EXACT date in and got prices from many websites for the dates I requested - your website gave me a price much cheaper than any other website gave and when I called and asked for the price I was quoted I was told that for the dates I input the price was not what you had quoted me - but if I wanted "another date" then I could get a better price. I will continue letting people know to beware of your company you are a HOAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written on: 11/02/2016

“This place sucks”

Written on: 04/02/2016 by Aubrey350 (1 review written)

Ticket prices were more than my internet search. Had misleading low prices to lure you in then tried to sell you the over priced tickets like I would be stupid enough to buy them… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/02/2016

I had exactly the same thing happen to me - call expedia they are great

Written on: 15/02/2016

Thank you for your review.

Airlines change their fares and availability of the seats on daily basis.
Most airlines file their fares with the Airline Tariff Publishing Company and these updates can happen several times a day.
This way the price for the ticket offered by your agent was higher than the price you found on the Internet.
Please provide us your name and contact details and do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.

ITN Team

“Terrible is the only word”

Written on: 28/01/2016 by 239Harding (1 review written)

First their sales reps are very pushy. Do not have very good customer service. They do not help with solving issues. I was left on the phone on hold for hours on one occasion. I was transferred from person to person and they wanted me to pay for something that their rep messed up on. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS. At least have the decency to address my problem and work with me for a solution and not just act like you have all the right. I hardly give bad reviews to people but… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/02/2016

We are grateful for you taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to place our customers at the center of our service, so when we get things wrong or fail to meet your expectations we welcome the opportunity to make things right. Please email us the details of your booking (confirmation number, ticket number or last name of the passenger) and we will get back to you in a timely manner with a solution/explanation of the case.

“Never received tickets”

Written on: 15/01/2016 by SamsonO'Leary200 (1 review written)

We purchased but never received tickets,when called they said could not find a record of it, but we have a record of it in the bank so we had to dispute it. They seemed to have no record of but we did. The confirmation number ment nothing to them. So called the bank to have it reversed… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/01/2016

Thank you for sharing with us your experience.

We highly appreciate any feedback that helps us improve our customer experience. We are constantly working to improve our services and try to prevent situations like yours from happening.

Written on: 21/01/2016

Thank you once again for taking time and sending to us your review.

Could you please send us your reservation details (ITN confirmation number or ticket number) to our email address so we could locate your booking and try to find a solution in the created situation.

Kind regards,
ITN Team

“bad service--deceitful--unreliable asap airline network”

Written on: 04/01/2016 by glover.lm (1 review written)

I have been working with two agents on tickets since before the new year. All this weekend I tried to contact them to buy the tickets at the price they promised me. Calling main line--no answer and...it clicked me off during the call many times!!! Then to both agents on their lines--no answer. Plus to their emails also. We need tickets fast. Was told later they were on break for the new year. Email from one agent promised me--you will get the same price when I come back in the office after… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to glover.lm's Review

Written on: 05/01/2016

Hi, We would like to take a thorough look at this situation as it's an opportunity for us to improve our service. Therefore, we kindly ask you to send us your full name and the email address you provided to the agent.

“Worst Travel Service I Ever Experienced”

Written on: 11/12/2015 by 155Patterson (1 review written)

Never buy a ticket from Air Conceirge.They misrepresent what they sell and their insurance is just another way to take money from a client. They say that if you have insurance there are no fees for changing your ticket. That only means you don't pay their exhorbitant fee of $250 on top of individual carrier fees. They book tickets separately so that you don't get the benefit of one reservation code and service across the entire flight. Their customer service representatives don't follow-up in a… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/12/2015

Dear customer, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience and we regret that you were not satisfied with the service. We would like to investigate the details of your case to make sure that this doesn't happen again. Could you please provide your full name and the email address you mentioned to the agent by sending them to us?

“asap/itn”

Written on: 11/12/2015 by Gunnby51 (1 review written)

I bought a ticket to Manila in September, had confirmed seats. In November the Airlines canceled my flight. I worked with the Travel agent who kept promising me that she has a new route set up. I am 4 days from my flight and have tried repeated to contact her over the last week. I was finally able to get in touch with someone who passed thru to her and she kept saying the same thing and that she would call me back. I heard this story at least 6 times over the last month but never received a… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/12/2015

We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. Unfortunately to control involuntary schedule changes is beyond ITN's power, however we do our best to re-protect our customers to the best available option.
Before reissuing the ticket or booking a new flight we need to reconfirm it with the airline, to make sure that everything looks fine on their end. We are sorry to hear that it took so long to fix your reservation. We are constantly working to improve our services and try to prevent situations like yours from happening.

ITN team

“WORST AIRLINE EVER!”

Written on: 09/12/2015 by vdParsons1969 (1 review written)

Avoid this people like a plague. They are charging me $1800 just to change my departure date. Who does that?.Their customer service sucks. They are so rude. Unprofessional and most of them have no idea what they are doing. AVOID LIKE A PLAGUE!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/12/2015

The high cost of the exchange might be due to a high difference in the ticket price, between the ticket you've purchased and one available on the market at the moment of the exchange.

ITN team

“The worst service I've ever received.”

Written on: 02/12/2015 by Burnsvf402 (1 review written)

The first staff I worked with was incredibly helpful.He found a good package for me to purchase. However, he left for vacation and another staff took over the next day. My payments could not go through. After speaking with my bank and authorizing the payment, they still took a really long time to respond and send me my tickets. Extremely inefficient with poor communication skills. It's been two days, and I'm still waiting to receive my tickets… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/01/2016

We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. Communication skills development is at core of the training we provide to all our Agents. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are constantly working to improve our services and try to prevent situations like yours from happening.

ITN Team

“A pleasant experience gone sour”

Written on: 02/12/2015 by itisnotASAP (1 review written)

At first i thought i got the best customer service ever. When i booked my flight i made sure that on my side, payments and all wouldn't be a problem to hamper my booking. I was given the impression that when i made a payment i would get the ticket couples of hours after. To my dismay 6 hours after, i still have not received my ticket, worst- i got a phone call from my agent saying that the price has gone up by 100.00 CAD. So then, communication after these was pretty nasty, and mind you, the… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to itisnotASAP's Review

Written on: 05/01/2016

We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. Communication skills development is at core of the training we provide to all our Agents. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your review was already forwarded to our Compliance Department for investigation. Please send us your booking details (ITN confirmation number, ticket number or last name of the passenger) to us.

“worse experience”

Written on: 28/11/2015

I received the worse customer service at ITN. it was a terrible customer support service. I believed I have been defraud by this company. Delta Airline could not verified my business with the ITN, even when I overpaid the traveling fee… Read Full Review

“purchase emirates ticket”

Written on: 25/10/2015 by JaquelineNelson (1 review written)

processed my card coz I had supplied my card number on a pending issue. did not confirm the purchase and am taking the issue further. … Read Full Review

“poor customer support”

Written on: 17/10/2015 by kouze61 (1 review written)

Poor custumer support they charge me 500.00 to exchange my date of return… Read Full Review

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by Garza197 (1 review written)

I'VE PURCHASED 3 FLIGHT TICKETS WITH COMPANY THEY'RE GOOD AT CALLING U BACK AND MAKE SURE U ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM, SOMEHOW I LOST MY ONLINE TICKETS AND TRY TO CALL THEM BACK ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND THEY MADE MY DAY HORRIBLE BY TRANSFERRING ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER TO DIFFERENT AGENTS… Read Full Review