ASAP Tickets Services Reviews - www.asaptickets.com

ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com - Ask a question now

“Was sent a quote that they would not honor!”

Written on: 18/03/2017 by Jgraham63 (1 review written)

I was sent a good quote on a flight. When I called to book it, the rep could not/ would not honor it. He delayed me thirty minutes before coming back with a quote $200 higher per ticket! Never again!… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to Jgraham63's Review

Written on: 24/03/2017

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate any feedback that might help us improve the service.

The lowest price on our website is a special ASAP Tickets Super Saver Fare with advance purchase requirement. This option is appropriate for those travelers, who are quite flexible with their dates.

Since our best contracts are unpublished it takes time to manually create the best itinerary for each and every customer.

Please, do not hesitate to let us know of your next travel planning as it would be a great opportunity for us to change your mind about our service.

Jgraham2017's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2017

That is all a lie. This has happened to me twice and once to my daughter. We have flexible dates and call immediately when offered the quote! This is false advertising.

“bad experience”

Written on: 09/03/2017

The worst experience ever. I would not recommend anyone to get tickets from them. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Really bad customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/03/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we value each customers opinion. Please accept our apologies for any created inconvenience. Kindly provide us more details of the case and we will make sure the same problem will not happen again.

ITN Team

“No email address, not answering phone calls”

Written on: 24/02/2017 by Maynardzm1984 (1 review written)

First this website is very poor, not enough information, no email address. Second, you never answer phone calls. Overall, unsatisfied and definitely can't recommend it… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/03/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with our website. If you have any questions which had not been answered or you're looking for a flight quote, kindly send us an email and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

“i booked a ticket with this company and i misspelled...”

Written on: 24/02/2017 by EsmeraldaDalton353 (1 review written)

i booked a ticket with this company and i misspelled my middle name being different from my passport, i contacted the travel agent vinta and she sent back that i would have to purchase a whole new ticket that i i had lost my 987. i contacted the airlines United Airlines and the representative was informed as to what i was told the Agent Vinta of ASAP Travel and the United representative told me that he could fix it no problem and did. ASAP tried to take from me i have put up a status on my face… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We have located your reservation and verified the case. When you have reported that the middle name is missing the travel agent sent the a name correction request to United Airlines Agency Support Dep.. Due to the fact that there is more then one carrier involved, United Airlines advised that they would be unable to correct the name in the booking as it might not reflect on ANA Air's end. As per their advise we suggested to book the same ticket with the same routing and the same price with the correct name and United Airlines would provide a full refund of the old ticket.
We are glad your case had been successfully resolved. We wish you a safe and pleasant trip.

ITN Team

“Ticket cancelled after payment”

Written on: 30/01/2017 by Edwardsrq155 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with did my booking on Jan 25, 2017 and forwarded payment authorisation to complete booking. I completed the booking by authorisation payment of US$880.56. The following day, he called and said he needed a copy of my credit card to complete the booking. I refused and told this is highly unusual. I told him I'm going to check with my bank to confirm payment. My bank advised payment had been issued. I also received email confirm booking was paid. When I arrived to check in at… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/02/2017

We are grateful for you taking the time to share your feedback. Unfortunately, the bank which issued the credit card has denied the request to perform the three way call verification with our Fraud Prevention Department. The credit card verification value is a useful security feature that helps prevent fraud during card-not-present transaction. It adds an extra layer of security to prevent the use of the card in the event the account number or card is stolen. Due to the fact that credit card verification was not possible and a copy of the credit card was not provided in a timely manner, the ticket was auto-canceled and the amount charged earlier was released. Please contact your bank to check if the amount was posted to your account.

“Travel Agent Sucks”

Written on: 23/01/2017 by PabloHarrison (1 review written)

I booked 2 flights for me and my grandma. I used my sister's credit card # and I was informed by the travel Agent that there's a procedure where they will send an amount for verification, but there's another option where they can do a conference call with my sister for verification. I informed the travel agent that since my sister is at home and not working I told her to do the conference call so we can complete the transaction right away instead of going through the process of verification… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/01/2017

Thank you for your feedback. The credit card verification value is a useful security feature that helps prevent fraud during card-not-present transaction. Sometimes it may take a bit more time, but it adds an extra layer of security to prevent the use of the card in the event the account number or card is stolen.
Airlines can change their fares and availability of the seats on a daily basis. Most airlines file their fares with the Airline Tariff Publishing Company and these updates can happen few times a day. In most cases, airlines decrease or increase their seat availability through their reservation system according to the factors like reservation cancellations or load factor on certain flights. We cannot predict the fare value nor we can guarantee that the airlines will not release cheaper seat inventory. Please send us an email to us with your booking details and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

“Transferred. Held. Hung up.”

Written on: 13/01/2017 by b1991 (1 review written)

I basically just got transferred and placed on hold, then transferred again, then spoke with the same agent, then transferred and placed on hold again, then hung up on. I understand that I have to be transferred to a previous agent who I spoke to last year, if that's the company's protocol, I guess that's fine. I also understand that being a call center agent must be tough; Having to deal with a lot of rude and impatient customers and all. But I was extremely cooperative and patient, I was… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to b1991's Review

Written on: 13/01/2017

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is not how ITN does business as we strive to place our customers in the first place. Please accept our apologies for the way the agent handled the situation. If you still need assistance with flight quote, kindly send your flight details to us and we will be happy to assist you.

ITN team

B1991's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2017

That would be great. March 4-28 please, YEG-MNL, 1 Adult. Thank you.

B1991's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2017

That would be great. March 4-28 please, YEG-MNL, 1 Adult. Thank you.

Asaptickets's reply to B1991's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2017

Thank you for your reply. Please be so kind and forward us your best contact details to us and an agent will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your travel details.

“very dissappointed”

Written on: 11/01/2017 by magrey (1 review written)

An agent called Mclaren helped me to purchase my ticket to Ghana. I wanted to use emirates and was made to understand that if my layover is more than 9 hours my tickets entitles me to a hotel. I thought it will be great idea since it will give me a chance to look around. I even called emirates to make sure and they also confirmed it. I became very angry and disappointed to find out in Dubai that i have no hotel booked, after spending 14 hours on flight and now about to spend another 12 hours… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to magrey's Review

Written on: 24/03/2017

We regret to hear about the lack of communication from our agents and the mistakes made during the process. We will do our best to make sure this never happens again! We appreciate your feedback very much and hope you will give us another shot!

“HORRIBLE SERVICE!”

Written on: 14/12/2016

Don't waste your time on this company. They will do everything in their power to get your money but once they have your money the customer service is gone. They won't pick up your calls or call back. I dealt with three agents and all three agents were horrible and rude. One agent (Ledger) even hung up the phone on me. This company should be shut down… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/01/2017

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for the troubles you're going through.
By our records, the ticket for one of the passengers was successfully refunded.
Refund for another two passengers wasn't processed yet, because we are waiting for the medical documents from the customer, to be able to present them to the airline.
Please be so kind and send the medical documentation to the agent with whom you're working with, so he will be able to follow up on your request.
We apologize if you were under the impression that the agent hanged up. We have verified the case and found that there were some technical difficulties, due to which the call was disconnected. We will do our best to make sure this never happens again!

ITN Team

“changed ticket and terrible experience!!”

Written on: 25/10/2016

I am writing this review on behalf of my friend for the ticket I bought for him a year ago. I was planning to give my feedback but forgot due to my own stuffs. Today I saw their email in my mailbox and writing this review. I felt they provided a cheap ticket (cheaper by just $100 than other online travel sites) and bought it. But they changed the ticket twice and one of them was few days before travel date. I was worried if my friend will travel or not as they may change my ticket again. The… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/11/2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. We, as a travel agency, are not able to influence the flight schedule without the passengers approval. Your booking had been affected by an involuntary schedule change created by the airline. Involuntary schedule changes can occur due to weather conditions, technical problems or when a new route is introduced to the market. We do our best to notify our customers about the changes in the schedule and are glad to assist them with any possible issue.

“Won't leave me alone”

Written on: 23/08/2016 by MalachiRussell157 (1 review written)

While I was waiting to get a quote, I found another site with the flight I wanted at a price I could afford, so I bought; when I got a quote from ASAP it was a couple dollars more plus fifty for the service which declined,and now they keep calling and emailing me, when I've told them by phone and email I already purchased a ticket… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/09/2016

We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. We are very sorry for the created inconvenience. We try to provide our customers with the lowest price available on the market. Sometimes the increase of price depends on the airline, as they are changing their seat availability and fares.
Please provide us your contact information to be able to solve your issue and forward the message not to contact you any longer.

ITN Team

“Manipulates airline system for flights that aren't...”

Written on: 19/07/2016 by Kenny465 (1 review written)

This company that claims is based in San Francisco use outsourced staff with trunk lines for each sales rep.The initial customer service was very attentive in trying to get a sale with so called great deals. Once I booked my ticket paid for it and received a confirmation I checked with the airlines and apparently there was no such booking as they try to beat the airline system to get you the great deals. Conclusion I booked other tickets for my travel based on their confirmation and was left… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/07/2016

Thank you for your feedback. The low prices for our tickets are not obtained by manipulating the system, we are proud to have private contracts and bulk fares with the majority of the carriers, this is why we can provide fares lower than available online. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Kindly send us your booking details to us and we will be glad to assist you.

“the worst”

Written on: 03/07/2016 by Conwayhq408 (1 review written)

on the first page i typed in departure city, destionation city, what day i was leaving, date i was returning. after clicking search something popped up with a price of 1069 dollars. i called them anfd she said that price was for oct. why did that price come up when i put all my information in the first page???… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/07/2016

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry for your unpleasant experience.
We will need your contact information, to get in touch with you and solve your issue accordingly.
You will be contacted by one of our representatives shortly.

ITN Team

“DO NOT STAND BY THEIR PROMISE - DO NOT USE”

Written on: 01/07/2016 by Elyse73 (1 review written)

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE AGENT ON GETTING A TICKET FOR UK, I FINALLY GOT THE PRICE I WAS LOOKING FOR AND WAS TOLD THAT THE TICKET IS RESERVED WITH THE PRICE I WAS QUOTED AND I WAS TOLD THAT THAT WAS GOOD UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. WHEN I CALLED TO PAY THEY TOLD ME BASICALLY TOO BAD SO SAD THE RATE WENT UP BUT THE SEATS ARE RESERVED. THIS WAS SO UNFAIR TO ME AS I COULD HAVE BOUGHT MY TICKET AT CHEAPER PRICE THAT THEY WERE OFFERING ME AFTER THE PRICE CHANGED. THEY ARE NOT FOR THE CUSTOMERS AND… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/07/2016

We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback.
We always strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices that are not available online. Airlines change their fares and availability of the seats on daily basis. We cannot predict the fare value nor can we guarantee that the airlines will not release cheaper seat inventory.
please provide us your name, contact information and ticket number in order to investigate the case and get back to you shortly.

“Very unreliable”

Written on: 08/06/2016 by Gauthier41 (1 review written)

I was given a quote and told I could ticket at that price the following morning. The agent was supposed to send me an itinerary by e-mail which I never got. Further, he did not call me the next morning or afternoon and finally when he called late evening after a number of messages from me, he told me the fare had gone up by about $200 per ticket and that the fare had increased by morning so it would not help me even if he called… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2016

Thank you for finding time and sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry for the inconvenient situation and miscommunication created between you and the agent.
We strive to place our customers at the center of our service, so when we get things wrong or fail to meet your expectations we welcome the opportunity to make things right. Your review was already forwarded to our Compliance Department for further investigation.
You will be shortly contacted by one of our representatives.

“The worst service”

Written on: 29/05/2016 by McCabe423 (1 review written)

The worst service ever. I bought a ticket from Cleveland Ohio to Cairo Egypt. They arranged the whole trip which had airCanada as one of the airlines. They took my data and knew that I am not American so that I have to acquire a transit visa to be able to transit in Canada, but they did not tell me. I booked the ticket on March 5th and on April 21st I knew by chance that I may need a transit visa, so I sent them an email asking if I really need visa as this is my first time to book a ticket… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/06/2016

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback.
On our website in "about us" section you can find our contact information. Please email us with with following subject: Review Centre claim. In the email please specify your full name and your email address. We will investigate your case and get in touch with you shortly.

ITN Team

“In using ASAPTickets.com site, they show you a teaser...”

Written on: 20/05/2016

In using ASAPTickets.com site, they show you a teaser rate then you are forced to talk to an agent who will then get your desired travel dates to search for you, and the 'teaser' rate that was great (and ridiculously low-priced) never comes to fruition! Instead, the agent will call you back later on, and the fare is hundreds of dollars above that teaser rate that prompted you to inquire from this company, in the first place!! To top it all off, whatever price the agent can find for you, is… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/05/2016

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate any feedback that helps us improve our customer experience. We always strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices that are not available online. Airlines change their fares and availability of the seats on daily basis. Most airlines file their fares with the Airline Tariff Publishing Company and these updates can occur several times a day. We cannot predict the fare value nor can we guarantee that the airlines will not release cheaper seat inventory.

“Bait and Switch”

Written on: 29/04/2016 by Kaila1981 (1 review written)

You give thier seach engine the dates you wish to travel and expect pricing based on those dates. In my case June. They returned a fare oanly valid October through November, and you have to click on a hidden link to find that out. The customer agent want to convince me that this was normal. It may be in other conuntries but not here in the US… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/05/2016

Dear Customer! Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one.

“ASTERIX *”

Written on: 08/04/2016 by slydo (1 review written)

Don't forget to click on it.... That is a ''TRAP'' Who will travel to Australia from North America for 7 days....When you have at least 4 days of travel round trip. THIS IS A JOKE… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to slydo's Review

Written on: 13/04/2016

Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one. On our website in "about us" section you can find our contact information. Please email us with with following subject: Review Centre claim. In the email please specify your full name and the email address that was provided to our agent. We will research this issue ASAP.

Slydo's reply to Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2016

I do not think that you are not giving good services.

It is just the fact that you give hope for a price that NO ONE will ever have.

The price with ASTERIX '' * '' is a way to ATTRACT clients on your site.

But it is just giving a REALLY BAD DISAPOINTEMENT compare to the REAL price you quote after.

“sucks”

Written on: 19/02/2016 by chubba1207 (1 review written)

BS! ads. everyday just to get ppl to call them.deals r not true...it BS… Read Full Review

Asaptickets's Response to chubba1207's Review

Written on: 19/02/2016

Thank you for your feedback.
You can find every day a lot of grateful customers that are happy with the price quotes offered by our agents, who are making business with our company for years.
For example, our TrustPilot page got almost 3 000 reviews with more than 80% of them being 5/5 stars. Additionally, ITN - the company we are a part of - got accredited by BBB in 2007 and received an A+ rating.
Please provide us your first and last name sending us an email for further investigation.