Soundsavers - Pre December 2010 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Summary

Note from Review Centre: Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd traded from www.soundsavers.com from 2003 to June 2010, when the company went into administration. From December 2010 onwards, the Soundsavers website has been operated by another company, reviews for which can be found here - www.reviewcentre.com/reviews261242.html.
Soundsavers - Pre December 2010 - Ask a question now

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“Warning! Never touch this company. I lost £200. The...”

Written on: 27/11/2010

Warning! Never touch this company. I lost £200. The shop had gone bust but they were still trading online for weeks before it was shut down taking people money. Now opened up again 'under new management'. How long before they try the same scam… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“Please please can everyone report this company through...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

Please please can everyone report this company through paypal if you have bought goods as they will not dispute any items with this company until other people report them as con men. speakers bought were only half the power they advertised and have blown after 4 uses :(… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/11/2010

I am the new owner of www.soundsavers.com, and am genuinely sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties with a previous order from the site.
<br/>
<br/>The website www.soundsavers.com was previously operated by a company called Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd, and was run by a management team in Lancaster. That company was placed into liquidation and stopped trading in June 2010.
<br/>
<br/>My partner (Scott Forrester) and I, have recently formed a new company called Soundsavers Limited, which has purchased the Soundsavers website as an asset. Soundsavers Limited has no connection whatsoever with Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Limited, and is not liable for the actions of Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd, nor any debt the company may have incurred. Just to be clear, prior to entering negotiations to purchase the site, neither Scott nor I had any previous connection with Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd.
<br/>
<br/>I fully appreciate these are frustrating times for those that have lost out due to the previous operator's company having been placed into liquidation. Whilst we are unable to refund money for items that did not arrive (please remember that Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd took the money, not our company), we are happy to hear from you and hopefully we can point you in the right direction for reimbursement from your credit card company, PayPal, or Begbies Traynor (the liquidators acting for Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd).
<br/>
<br/>Equally, if you have goods previously bought from the site that need to be returned due to fault, we'll happily try to assist via our chain of suppliers.
<br/>
<br/>The Soundsavers website has run for many years, and had a great reputation prior to the difficulties the previous operators ran into - it is this reputation and success that Scott and I are now hoping to restore. We aim to begin processing new orders from the beginning of December 2010.
<br/>
<br/>Once again, I'm sorry for what has clearly been a bad experience with the site for some of you, but if you have any further queries, or if there's anything more I can do to assist, please let me know.

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“Bought in May and after only 4 uses the speakers have...”

Written on: 15/10/2010

Bought in May and after only 4 uses the speakers have blown. Haven't replied to emails and phone number is unavailable. The website says after 90 days we have to pay to return them which would cost a fortune and looking at other reviews now don't want to send them back in case they never return them. Feel totally ripped off ...look elsewhere to buy. Companies like this should be prosecuted :(… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“Silence! Silence!Silence!!!! is what you get when...”

Written on: 30/09/2010

Silence! Silence!Silence!!!! is what you get when following up your goods or your money. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES! SOMEBODY ALERT POLICE. SURELY THEY CAN BE TRACED> THEY HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS< HAD AN ADDRESS< THEY HAVE COMMUNICATED BY EMAIL< THEY HAD OR HAVE A BT LANDLINE> POLICE ACT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDSAVERS = CONMEN!!!!! I REST MY CASE!!!!

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“after taking over £500 off me for a pa system that was...”

Written on: 26/07/2010

after taking over £500 off me for a pa system that was neva delivered then pretending to go bust AVOID LIKE THE PLAGE!… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“ I orderd speakers and stand for our youthclub for...”

Written on: 01/07/2010

I orderd speakers and stand for our youthclub for disabled children. The payment has been processed and no goods received. They are offline, emails bounce back, you can't leave a phone message and the shop is empty. Luckily I bought with a company credit card and the charity will get it's money back. Do not use this company. for what ever reason they appear to have ceased trading but you may still lose you money if you place an order. I wish they had been honest enough to tell potential… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“I think a zero would be more appropriate. I returned a...”

Written on: 28/06/2010

I think a zero would be more appropriate. I returned a speaker because it was broken. Two months later still waiting for its return. They do not answer phone messages or emails. Can only assume they have absconded with my possession.
Avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“I ORDER A STAR CLOTH ON THE 08/06/2010 THE MONEY WAS...”

Written on: 21/06/2010

I ORDER A STAR CLOTH ON THE 08/06/2010 THE MONEY WAS TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT, THE WEBSITE SAID 1 TO 2 DAYS DELIVERY TIME A WEEK LATER NO STAR CLOTH HAD BEEN RECEIVED , I TRYED TO CONTACT SOUNDSAVERS BUT ONLY GOT THEIR ANSWER MACHINE WHICH TOLD ME THEY WERE RELOCATING THEN TOLD ME TO LEAVE A MESSAGE, IT THEN REFUSED TO LET ME LEAVE ONE, NOW THERE WEBSITE IS OFF LINE SO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TRACE THEM, AT THIS TIME 21/06/2010 NO STAR CLOTH HAS ARRIVED IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY AND… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“I bought a Gig rig costing £600. The rig stopped...”

Written on: 11/06/2010

I bought a Gig rig costing £600. The rig stopped working within a week. I contacted them immediately and they offered a replacement but after the Xmas holidays we were told it would take 2 months. I requested a refund. After 40+ emails and threatening them with court action I eventually got a refund after four months. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !Once they have your money their customer relations are appalling. There are many other good traders online… Read Full Review

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“I purchased a mixer Online for £189 but had to cancel...”

Written on: 08/06/2010

I purchased a mixer Online for £189 but had to cancel the following day. Dispite endless phone calls and Emails I cannot get a refund. 3 weeks later, no refund and every excuse under the sun. Will be contacting Trading Standards to try and resolve. I would never use this company again. I strongly suggest that you do not use these people… Read Full Review