CDA Double Oven CD401 Reviews

• Service & Support

CDA Double Oven CD401 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CDA Double Oven CD401

“CDA OVENS”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by Frazierdi490 (1 review written)

Please don't buy any ovens that have the name CDA on it. In January 13 we bought this one and have had nothing but TROUBLE, first the oven wouldn't light called them out this happened THREE times in the end they changed it, when we did get it to work it burnt the food still we used it and adjusted the timing. On 19thJune14 I was cooking a family meal and a large EXPLOSION come from the kitchen and the inside glass panel had shattered, rang customer services and told them what had happened they… Read Full Review

“oven not working”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by jinxy7 (1 review written)

purchased seven months ago the element on the cooker went.customer care said they would be out in two days they cancelled and booked for the following week only to be told the part is not in stock TWO DAYS before christmas not getting the part until after christmas,despite the website claiming they have a dedicated team making sure all parts are in stock LIES.CUSTOMER CARE not interested and not worried about ruining christmas,WELL DONE CDA DO NOT BUY THERE APPLIANCES AND DO NOT PHONE CUSTOMER… Read Full Review

“fire alarm activated”

Written on: 01/12/2013

chips not cooked.meat burnt.Prefered previous oven with back burner.Parkinson Cowan.20 years old.Wish I had kept it.Really dissapointed with the purchase… Read Full Review

“Do not buy cda ovens”

Written on: 17/11/2013 by Burntoffering1 (1 review written)

Oven door exploded - it appears to be common fault - cda not interested said not covered on warranty. Oven temperatures not reliable it incinerates everything Do not buy… Read Full Review

“Dangerous oven ”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by EvaBrunson (1 review written)

I bought this oven and installed in a works canteen. The fifth time is was used when the door the handle came off in my hand and the glass panel shattered into thousands of little pieces some falling on my feet and legs. Cda customer service were useless. The retailer Apollo Electrical are appalled and have offed to pay an engineer to remove the oven and install an alternative at their cost. Do not buy this is a dangerous piece of electrical kit. Some one could have been seriously… Read Full Review

CDA Double Oven CD401

“Built under DC730 fan oven”

Written on: 07/01/2012

This oven was chosen for me by our project manager,who was installing a new kitchen for us,sadly not his fault its such a rubbish item,he had not bought from CDA before and will not be in the future.I like to bake cakes and find everything cooks more at the back of the oven(not helpful for even cooking)roast potatoes have to be turned numerous times to get them brown.Also the temperatures seem odd,a fan oven requires 20d drop from a regular oven-I have to cook oven chips at 235 to get them… Read Full Review

CDA Double Oven CD401

“We have had this oven for just over 2 years. I was...”

Written on: 04/03/2011 by Lizarddig (1 review written)

We have had this oven for just over 2 years. I was using the oven , and luckily my 8 year old daughter and my self had just left the kitchen, when there was an explosion!!!
The outer oven door had exploded!
We were so lucky that there was no one in the kitchen at the time, as they would have been severely injured.
I have posted a video of after the event on u tube ,it is shocking!
So far the manufacturer have been absolutely disgusting!
They do not want to accept any responsability for it, and… Read Full Review

Lulamay10's Response to Lizarddig's Review

Written on: 02/01/2012

My Lamona HJA3320 oven door exploded on New Years Even 2011 when I was upstairs thankfully out of the way. There was an almighty explosion and I thought a bomb had gone off! My small dog was with me and there could have been a fatality or permanent injury caused if we were in the kitchen. There was glass sharp shards and bubbles of glass everywhere all over the kitchen. The handle had flown to the other side and dented the wall. What should I do about this and which product should I buy as a safe replacement to Lamona? The oven is less than 18 months old.

Cmul's reply to Lulamay10's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

The same happened to me oven door just shattered called cda and they sent me glass replacement, there is still glass shards in the space at the bottom of the oven which i cant get out. Wish i had made more of a fuss about it this is obviously a fault they know about and are ignoring! Never would i consider another purchase of anything from this company.

Burntoffering1's reply to Cmul's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2013

We have a cda double electric oven and the inner glass door exploded when the oven was less than 12 months old. Cda were not interested and said door glass and seals not covered on warranty - totally bizarre! I have been very unhappy with this oven it appears to cook by nuclear fusion burning everything. Saving p for a Neff replacement asap