MotoXP (Bath) 500 Reviews

MotoXP (Bath) 500 - Ask a question now

“The best around”

Written on: 02/04/2012

Having done my CBT and some training with a couple of different places, I ended up doing my final training and test with MotoXP. I couldn't recommend it enough, friendly, well priced, and by far the best training I could have asked for. I even went back for some advanced lessons which were equally good… Read Full Review

“I've just done my Direct Access course with MotoXP in...”

Written on: 03/03/2011

I've just done my Direct Access course with MotoXP in Bath, and passed both modules first time. Adrian at MotoXP is friendly, professional, and has a good sense of humour! The school's bikes are in good condition, with heated grips and ABS, the training is thorough and left me very well prepared for the tests and offers excellent value for money… Read Full Review