Clinique High Definition Lashes Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Clinique High Definition Lashes - Ask a question now

Clinique High Definition Lashes

“Best Mascara I've used”

Written on: 04/09/2012 by vikkit84 (3 reviews written)

I love this mascara. The brush makes it really easy to put on and more importantly it comes off easily. I've got really sensitive skin and seem to be allergic to everything but this mascara is great and hypoallergenic!… Read Full Review

Clinique High Definition Lashes

“I started using this mascara a more than an year ago...”

Written on: 28/02/2011 by erena (102 reviews written)

I started using this mascara a more than an year ago and haven't changed since. It has really good brush with a little comb on the site and is very easy to apply and it lasts me all thay when I apply it in the morning. I presume it is waterproof as my eyes get watery in cold weather and I haven't had any problems with the mascara. I haven't been swimming with a mascara on though, so can't say much about it lasting under water. It costs around £15 which is not the cheapest but for Clinique it… Read Full Review