Ghost Stories Reviews

From 1 review

Ghost Stories - Ask a question now

“Ghost Stories was created by Jeremy Dyson (The League...”

Written on: 28/02/2011 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

Ghost Stories was created by Jeremy Dyson (The League of Gentlemen) and Andy Nyman who also appears as the show's narrator.

I had heard great things from friends and family who had seen this show, "I couldn't sleep alone for two nights" and "I had to leave the auditorium". I like my horror films so was not expecting to get really scared and indeed I wasn't. I was entertained though. I won't go into any detail as I do not want to spoil anyone else enjoying the story. The show incorporates… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib