Wild Net Technologies www.wildnettechnologies.com Reviews

From 1 review

Wild Net Technologies www.wildnettechnologies.com - Ask a question now

“The biggest fraud”

Written on: 24/08/2012 by sandy121 (1 review written)

Wildnet is the biggest fraud company I have ever experienced. I also found that they have assigned 4-5 dedicated people to submit FAKE positive reviews using proxy and stuff. I got fooled by their positive review while taking their service but after 1 month I realized they are just bunch of scammers and money thief. I have no time to explain my bad experience but just wanted to share my very high frustration. If you really want to get robbed, please hire them. Not even their employees are… Read Full Review

Muadh's Response to sandy121's Review