MyLoan.co.uk Reviews

• Speed of Application

MyLoan.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Horrendous!”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by 397Clarke (1 review written)

They are a disgrace take your money without asking and don't even attempt to provide a service! Now I have seen many people on here asking about refunds and I have received mine from these vulgar people today! I emailed customerservice@myquid.com endlessly for 2 days asking them to delete my account with nothing until I threatened calling the police and sure enough I had reply within the hour from there operations manager stating they would cancel my account immediately, then I asked about my… Read Full Review

“Disgusting, robbers, misleading”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by 157Palmer (1 review written)

Never use this company, if you do after reading this review you are silly. They take constant money out of your bank account when you sign up just for there fee. I rang then up crying explaining I didn't know about the charges and asking why they had wiped my bank account and they said it was my fault. They will wipe your account when they want, please do not use this company no matter how much you need the money, use wonga or peachy loans. Never use this company ever. Also it will pop up onto… Read Full Review

“Refund”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by Gallagher479 (1 review written)

I am in the same position as all of you has anyone actually got a refund from these *******… Read Full Review

“stole from 17 month old daughter”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by Lyon191 (1 review written)

they took 70 from my account, which was my 17 month old daughters money, i had never heard of this company until they took they money, the man i spoke too was real cocky about this saying i wasnt reading it or was distracted, and refusing to give me a refund, he told me to call 101 to get a crime number, which i have done as i know i DID NOT put my details into an account for this company, the man even had the cheek to MAKE an account in my name with my email and send it too me, im now in… Read Full Review

“Misleading”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by Butler360 (1 review written)

Everything about this company is misleading. Took money out of my account without asking, email and phone calls to them no reply.They never gave me the option by the way we will take this amount of money from your account is that ok. They just went ahead took my money and now no respond to any of my emails… Read Full Review

Kaz.walker.90's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2014

Had exactly the same problem they sent me a number to call them. Nobody answers and after holding for 20 minutes they cut it off

“THEIVES”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by SiennaHansen (1 review written)

I GAVE MY DETAILS TO PROCEED ON SITE AND YEST NOT MADE ANY OR TAKEN LOANS IN MY LIFE AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW IS THIS RUTHLESS THEIVES STOLE MY MONEY OVER 60 POUND FROM MY ACCOUNT WENT TO BANK THEY SAYIN CHANGE YOUR CARD AND ECT.. I CANT BELIEVE THIS NOW IM GONNA GO THROUGH LEAGAL CHANNELS TO CLAIM MY OWN MONEY BK DISGUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SOME ONE IS GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS KIND OF CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Lesleyhaydock's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

can u advise me too????????? please i need help they did the same to me - i never had a loan and googled bad credit ok loans - next thing they took £66-78 from me and i have nothing i - i am on facebook, my pic is me and my bf please add me so we can fight this together - my lil girls b-day is monday and they tricked me - my story is exactly as above.

“disgusting”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by Beatrice29 (1 review written)

took 68 .99 from my account without my knowledge and are still trting to take money every time money gets put in I would NOT reconmed tehm in fact I would tell people to stay away a disgrace … Read Full Review

Dazgerken's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2014

Hi, Same happened to me. They claim that I entered my card details onto the site. I didn't. I started an application on a completely different site, entered my details then was asked for payslips and bank statements. I also checked the terms and realised it was dodgy. The money was taken out my account overnight.

“Under handed. ”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Hayoj263 (1 review written)

I was looking for a loan. Ended up on their website. Then they tried to take a membership fee out. RBS won't do anything about it because I was on their website. Trying to get £60 back. I've had to cancel my bank card… Read Full Review

Pennyfarthin123's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

im having the same problem with lloyds bank, apparently the site could be a scheme and the company, can sell all my details, i cant cancel my card because the money if refunded can only be processed via the way the card which it was taken its a bloody nightmare, hope my card details are not sold x

Wendy.wilks's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

Call them for refund. Good luck

“can t get you a laon”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by woSkinner217 (1 review written)

tell you they can get you a loan but dont just making a profit out of fees… Read Full Review

“Applied to loanspotter for a loan fell into the trap...”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by AdrielO'Connell (1 review written)

Applied to loanspotter for a loan fell into the trap of giving details, only to my astonishment peoplesloan and my loan and therightloan4u had also taken money, contacted the FCA and now the financial ombudsman I will get to the bottom of this… Read Full Review

“Hidden fee, do not use!!!!”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by Hackettzd130 (1 review written)

They charge you 69.99 broker fee, regardless of whether you recieve a loan or not. If you catch on early enough you can cancel within 1 days of recievng their terms and conditions. If you do cancel within the 14days, lawfully you are entitled to a full refund. This is also in the terms and conditions provided by them. So the are obliged to honour the agreement. Just like the many people held their end of the agreement by unkowingly being debited 69.99!!!… Read Full Review

Nannydarling's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2014

im in the same boat does anyone know what phone number to call to get refund

“Awful company but don't panic!”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by Tayloro347 (1 review written)

Do not use! I applied for a loan online, filed in the application said I was successful and asked for my bank details. Transferred me after saying we will look for a loan for you and sent me to this loan marketing website. I was confused what happened so I looked online and saw they took money out of people's accounts. I panicked like mad called my bank nationwide straight a away. Luckily I had no money in my bank otherwise they would have took £70 but they only got £1. Your bank can block… Read Full Review

Neave's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

i did the same only i had £5 in my account, paying them £70 for something i could have done myself, listening to them ramble on in a 15min convo costing £1.53 a minute i was aswell as phoning Babestation atleast id have had something out it lol

“loan marketing parasites”

Written on: 31/05/2014 by scumvigilante (1 review written)

trading standards are at fault here.law should be changed to shut down this scum.simply a case of 'obtaining money by deception' which comes under theft owners of this company be looking over your shoulder… Read Full Review

“Unbelievably Criminal activity”

Written on: 28/05/2014 by uknutter (1 review written)

I had never even heard of these jackasses until i had £68.99 taken from my bank account, they seem to be hijacking loan applications from reputable loan provider websites, i applied to minicredit for a loan which i was unsuccesful, but a MYLOAN page pops up from somewhere looking like still a part of minicredit site, stating they can guarantee a loan, i must have filled out the sperate form with my details not realising i was no longert dealing with minicredit, needless to say, i received no… Read Full Review

Krazykay90's Response to uknutter's Review

Written on: 29/05/2014

Same thing has happened to me this morning I'm fuming!! I had £63 in account woke up n they've taken £55! Iv never recived a loan I was unsuccessful on the one I applied for so angry!

Shanak89's Response to uknutter's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

Hi I'm facing the same problem. I was not aware of who these people were. I filled out a form online for a loan. I made sure to look to see if there was a brokerage fee and it wasn't so I continued. I was only informed when I looked at my online banking and realised that it was overdrawn so I contacted the bank and they informed me that it was called my money leader. I have looked online and they have no number only a email address and are operating from different address. I would advise u to contact the Financial ombudsman and tell them what has happened. And they will send u a letter that u have to keep a letter for eight weeks just to see if they refund u. If they don't then you have to contact them back or send back the letter. I was told by the genetlement on the phone to contact the company and ask to be issued an refund as you did not give them consent. contact the financial ombudsman. Good luck

“Pharmg656”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by Terrence285 (1 review written)

Hello! deckdad interesting deckdad site! I'm really like it! Very, very deckdad good!… Read Full Review

“Pharmd11”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by 224Fanning (1 review written)

Hello! dfccgea interesting dfccgea site! I'm really like it! Very, very dfccgea good!… Read Full Review

Uknutter's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

this is not a suitble review and needs removing

Neave's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

the guys a phuckin ershole obviously works for them

“Pharme330”

Written on: 06/05/2014 by Duckworthfb209 (1 review written)

Hello! kkedfea interesting kkedfea site! I'm really like it! Very, very kkedfea good!… Read Full Review

Uknutter's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

this is not a suitable review and needs removing

“THATCHERS BRITAIN. SICK ANIMALS”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by sickanimals (1 review written)

DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START, SICK IS BEYOND THE WORDS. WAS MEANT BE IN COURT AT 9 AND WAS WAITING FOR ME DOLE CLEAR BUT HAVE A FEW TO MANY BEERS LAST NIGHT AND KEELED ON A PARK AND WOKE UP TO FIND 69.99 WENT FROM ME DOLE. WAS UTTER FUMING BUT DIDN'T HAVE TIME GO ME RUBBISH BANK SO HAD GO STRAIGHT COURT WHEN I WAS ON ME BREAK I WENT NATIONWIDE AND SOME DIRTY OLD VILE CREATURE AT COUNTER SAID IT WAS SOME SICK ANIMALS CALLED LOAN MARKETING. BANK TOLD ME THEY CANT DO SOD ALL GOT NO GIRO FOR 2… Read Full Review

Neave's Response to sickanimals's Review

Written on: 17/07/2014

get in there mate you are not alone the phucked me too

“DISGUSTING ”

Written on: 03/04/2014 by saveurmoeny (1 review written)

This is a disgrace how these people have the power to take unauthorized money out of your account and still think they can get away with this. I have just contacted my bank and i was told that they can not do anything until the £70 has been fully taken out, once this has happened my bank will refund the money straight away and put a block on all loan companies who are fraudulent and are passing my personal details around. I highly recommend everyone to read reviews before this happens to you… Read Full Review

Gregbland's Response to saveurmoeny's Review

Written on: 15/04/2014

They have done the same to me taking £ 59.99 as my money helper and then £ 69.99 as a company called My Money finder !

I have not or would not deal with these people and now I cant find their site to try and request a refund !!

any ideas anybody contact me please with any help

“DISGRACE”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by Kayleighdwyer (1 review written)

I didn't even take out a loan and they stole £69.99 from my account! Have reported to fraud policing! God knows how much they'd have stolen if I had taken out a loan! DO NOT USE MYLOAN!… Read Full Review