MyLoan.co.uk Reviews

• Speed of Application

MyLoan.co.uk - Ask a question now

“can t get you a laon”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by woSkinner217 (1 review written)

tell you they can get you a loan but dont just making a profit out of fees… Read Full Review

“Applied to loanspotter for a loan fell into the trap...”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by AdrielO'Connell (1 review written)

Applied to loanspotter for a loan fell into the trap of giving details, only to my astonishment peoplesloan and my loan and therightloan4u had also taken money, contacted the FCA and now the financial ombudsman I will get to the bottom of this… Read Full Review

“Hidden fee, do not use!!!!”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by Hackettzd130 (1 review written)

They charge you 69.99 broker fee, regardless of whether you recieve a loan or not. If you catch on early enough you can cancel within 1 days of recievng their terms and conditions. If you do cancel within the 14days, lawfully you are entitled to a full refund. This is also in the terms and conditions provided by them. So the are obliged to honour the agreement. Just like the many people held their end of the agreement by unkowingly being debited 69.99!!!… Read Full Review

“Awful company but don't panic!”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by Tayloro347 (1 review written)

Do not use! I applied for a loan online, filed in the application said I was successful and asked for my bank details. Transferred me after saying we will look for a loan for you and sent me to this loan marketing website. I was confused what happened so I looked online and saw they took money out of people's accounts. I panicked like mad called my bank nationwide straight a away. Luckily I had no money in my bank otherwise they would have took £70 but they only got £1. Your bank can block… Read Full Review

Neave's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

i did the same only i had £5 in my account, paying them £70 for something i could have done myself, listening to them ramble on in a 15min convo costing £1.53 a minute i was aswell as phoning Babestation atleast id have had something out it lol

“loan marketing parasites”

Written on: 31/05/2014 by scumvigilante (1 review written)

trading standards are at fault here.law should be changed to shut down this scum.simply a case of 'obtaining money by deception' which comes under theft owners of this company be looking over your shoulder… Read Full Review

“Unbelievably Criminal activity”

Written on: 28/05/2014 by uknutter (1 review written)

I had never even heard of these jackasses until i had £68.99 taken from my bank account, they seem to be hijacking loan applications from reputable loan provider websites, i applied to minicredit for a loan which i was unsuccesful, but a MYLOAN page pops up from somewhere looking like still a part of minicredit site, stating they can guarantee a loan, i must have filled out the sperate form with my details not realising i was no longert dealing with minicredit, needless to say, i received no… Read Full Review

Krazykay90's Response to uknutter's Review

Written on: 29/05/2014

Same thing has happened to me this morning I'm fuming!! I had £63 in account woke up n they've taken £55! Iv never recived a loan I was unsuccessful on the one I applied for so angry!

Shanak89's Response to uknutter's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

Hi I'm facing the same problem. I was not aware of who these people were. I filled out a form online for a loan. I made sure to look to see if there was a brokerage fee and it wasn't so I continued. I was only informed when I looked at my online banking and realised that it was overdrawn so I contacted the bank and they informed me that it was called my money leader. I have looked online and they have no number only a email address and are operating from different address. I would advise u to contact the Financial ombudsman and tell them what has happened. And they will send u a letter that u have to keep a letter for eight weeks just to see if they refund u. If they don't then you have to contact them back or send back the letter. I was told by the genetlement on the phone to contact the company and ask to be issued an refund as you did not give them consent. contact the financial ombudsman. Good luck

“Pharmg656”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by Terrence285 (1 review written)

Hello! deckdad interesting deckdad site! I'm really like it! Very, very deckdad good!… Read Full Review

“Pharmd11”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by 224Fanning (1 review written)

Hello! dfccgea interesting dfccgea site! I'm really like it! Very, very dfccgea good!… Read Full Review

Uknutter's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

this is not a suitble review and needs removing

Neave's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

the guys a phuckin ershole obviously works for them

“Pharme330”

Written on: 06/05/2014 by Duckworthfb209 (1 review written)

Hello! kkedfea interesting kkedfea site! I'm really like it! Very, very kkedfea good!… Read Full Review

Uknutter's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

this is not a suitable review and needs removing

“THATCHERS BRITAIN. SICK ANIMALS”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by sickanimals (1 review written)

DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START, SICK IS BEYOND THE WORDS. WAS MEANT BE IN COURT AT 9 AND WAS WAITING FOR ME DOLE CLEAR BUT HAVE A FEW TO MANY BEERS LAST NIGHT AND KEELED ON A PARK AND WOKE UP TO FIND 69.99 WENT FROM ME DOLE. WAS UTTER FUMING BUT DIDN'T HAVE TIME GO ME RUBBISH BANK SO HAD GO STRAIGHT COURT WHEN I WAS ON ME BREAK I WENT NATIONWIDE AND SOME DIRTY OLD VILE CREATURE AT COUNTER SAID IT WAS SOME SICK ANIMALS CALLED LOAN MARKETING. BANK TOLD ME THEY CANT DO SOD ALL GOT NO GIRO FOR 2… Read Full Review

Neave's Response to sickanimals's Review

Written on: 17/07/2014

get in there mate you are not alone the phucked me too

“DISGUSTING ”

Written on: 03/04/2014 by saveurmoeny (1 review written)

This is a disgrace how these people have the power to take unauthorized money out of your account and still think they can get away with this. I have just contacted my bank and i was told that they can not do anything until the £70 has been fully taken out, once this has happened my bank will refund the money straight away and put a block on all loan companies who are fraudulent and are passing my personal details around. I highly recommend everyone to read reviews before this happens to you… Read Full Review

Gregbland's Response to saveurmoeny's Review

Written on: 15/04/2014

They have done the same to me taking £ 59.99 as my money helper and then £ 69.99 as a company called My Money finder !

I have not or would not deal with these people and now I cant find their site to try and request a refund !!

any ideas anybody contact me please with any help

“DISGRACE”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by Kayleighdwyer (1 review written)

I didn't even take out a loan and they stole £69.99 from my account! Have reported to fraud policing! God knows how much they'd have stolen if I had taken out a loan! DO NOT USE MYLOAN!… Read Full Review

“disgusting”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by louiseomac (1 review written)

totally and utter disgusting. never even applied for them and the have taken £69.99 out of my bank account twice and i have no idea how to get it back as they dont reply to emails ever!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Emmzy1234's Response to louiseomac's Review

Written on: 01/03/2014

Same thing happened to me! £69.99 took out without autorization!

Bubblebev's reply to Emmzy1234's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

It's just happened to me too! £68.99 for a loan I got declined from them!

Louiseomac's reply to Bubblebev's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

They took it out of my bank twice it's ridiculous

Louiseomac's reply to Emmzy1234's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2014

Seriously it's ridiculous they took it out of my bank twice

Andipoo's reply to Louiseomac's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

they have taken 67.88 out off my account on friday, the money is still pending, bank cannot do anything to help apart from cancel my card, the bank have said they can still take money out!!!! do not know how to contact them as they donot have people to speak to totally disgusting!!!!!

“avoid at all costs”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by shafted-by-myloan-co-uk (1 review written)

They really are the lowest of the low. Not only did they take all my money out of my account but they also sold my details to other unscrupulous companies who also tried to empty my bank accounts! I phoned my bank immediately upon realising the money was missing and they told me that 10 company's tried to take money from my account overnight, I only applied through myloan.co.uk! And that was because they tricked me into believing they were a direct lender. Ive had to change everything, email… Read Full Review

Alcedo72's Response to shafted-by-myloan-co-uk's Review

Written on: 10/02/2014

I have a letter/email to send to these if you want your money back, have used it a few times for friends and it has worked, has also worked on other loan brokers too

Shafted-By-Myloan-Co-Uk's reply to Alcedo72's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2014

Thanks very much I appreciate that, I have since managed to get my money back, my bank sorted it out for me. I'll certainly be more cautious in the future.
All the best

Alcedo72's reply to Shafted-By-Myloan-Co-Uk's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2014

Glad to hear it

Wesleydove1984's reply to Alcedo72's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2014

Could you please send me a copy of that letter as they have just done the same to my girlfreind.

Savagema's reply to Alcedo72's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2014

Can you let me have a copy of the email please

Nought25's Response to shafted-by-myloan-co-uk's Review

Written on: 24/02/2014

This has too happened to myself, what action do I need to take to be refunded?

Shafted-By-Myloan-Co-Uk's reply to Nought25's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2014

There's 2 ways, you can phone/email the company and ask for a cancellation form to fill in and return, or the quickest way is to phone your bank and report it as a fraudulent payment, that's what I did and the money was back in my accounts the next day, hope this helps you, don't let them get away with it.
Atb chris

Shafted-By-Myloan-Co-Uk's reply to Nought25's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2014

Best way is to report it to your bank as a fraudulent transaction, this is what I did and the money was back in my account the next day, other than that you can ring the company direct, if you request to cancel there services they have to refund you by law, downside to this is it can take upto 30 days.
A.t.b
Chris

“disgusting”

Written on: 15/01/2014

didnt even apply to you and you stole money from my account disgusting!!!!!!!!!1… Read Full Review

“I did not even aply to them but at wageday and they...”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by madMann (1 review written)

I did not even aply to them but at wageday and they feel to make a fee without my notice of my bank the only way to take this company down is to find a way to take them to court let them pay more then they take. Soon they will learn stop harming people i am trying to get in contact but nothing even the website give error so people watch out… Read Full Review

“Big Fat Nothing”

Written on: 19/12/2013 by Mrsmoneybags (1 review written)

I applied for a lone from mylone.co.uk the accepted me and took the fee of £39.00 from my account I couldn't finish off the application because it wouldn't let me do it I haven't received my lone that I applied for or have I heard anything from them I found a phone number for them on line I called the number and it says that they are now closed for the day regardless what time u call it and will reopen the next day at 9am so I called it the following day and it said the same thing u can't… Read Full Review

“My loan Macclesfield ”

Written on: 13/12/2013 by Maddie010 (1 review written)

My loan Macclesfield never even took a loan out with them yet they debited my card today of £39.99 the last amount of money in my account for myself and my 4 children the company are completly rubbish I rung them and they said they would email me to sign a form and money will be bk in my acc in 30 days I still haven't received this email what can I do… Read Full Review

Heather220960's Response to Maddie010's Review

Written on: 17/12/2013

I have just been affected by them too - have been applying for loans but not to them - have taken £39.99 out of money put by for rent - how can I get this back. All these loan companies prey on desperate people. Any help would be much appreciated.

“HORRENDOUS !”

Written on: 09/12/2013

IF I COULD GIVE NO STARS I COULD ! This company is the absolute pits. They charged my debit card £39.99 as a ' broker ' fee without my knowledge or consent and inundated me with unsolicited text messages and phone calls. I went straight to my bank whose chargeback team refunded my money immediately and cancelled my debit card so that they could not grab any more funds. Communicating with them is useless, so don't. Go straight to your bank. … Read Full Review

“Hitting the poorest! ”

Written on: 09/12/2013

I fell for this too, didn't enter into any loan agreement but noticed I had been charged a "broker fee" from this company. I contacted by bank (RBS) immediately and spoke to their VISA Disputes team who were so helpful, a chargeback was done for the full amount they had taken from my account.. Relief! I also reported my debit card lost just incase they tried any other way of withdrawing funds from my account. Communicating with the company gets you nowhere. They do not back down so go… Read Full Review