Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Ask a question now

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

“BEST MASCARA EVER”

Written on: 13/09/2011 by angelpie1 (5 reviews written)

I am a bit of a mascara junkie or I used to be until I found this one it is fantastic does exactly what it says on the package. It gives great volume and length without clumping its the best I have ever tried and believe me I have tried them all. What more can I say but if your looking for a good value false lash effect this is the one it is fantastic. I seriously could not live with out it now… Read Full Review

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

“The best mascara I have ever used. It gives amazing...”

Written on: 19/02/2011 by RosieThomasx (7 reviews written)

The best mascara I have ever used. It gives amazing volume without being clumpy and it is good at lengthening and curling too. I am on my 4 th tube and I couldn't live without it, highly recommend it. The brush is plastic (not natural) which I normally hate, but it is big and I don't realise it's plastic. Comes in waterproof and various colours, and although not the cheapest mascara (but by far not the most expensive) it is worth ever penny. If your thinking of buying a mascara, make it this… Read Full Review