JVC GumyAir Headphones Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

JVC GumyAir Headphones - Ask a question now

“Good Value for money”

Written on: 20/04/2017 by Yahire1967 (1 review written)

Sound quality is not the best but it is good value for money… Read Full Review

“I bought the JVC GumyAir headphones on the Argos...”

Written on: 19/02/2011 by pcwiz11 (53 reviews written)

I bought the JVC GumyAir headphones on the Argos clearance sale for just £2.99! These headphones have pretty good sound quality, It's amazing considering the price I paid. They are usually £10 but I got them for £3 which is outstanding value for money. I would probably be prepared to pay up to £5 for these headphones but I'm not sure I would pay £10. These headphones are very comfortable as instead of standard foam earpiece covers they use silicone ones with an air pocket so that the headphones… Read Full Review