Canon Powershot G12 Reviews

• Battery Life

Canon Powershot G12 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon Powershot G12

Canon Powershot G12

“The Canon G12 Cured My Rosacea!!!”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by Daniel.Eastburn (11 reviews written)

I am a makeup artist as well as an artist in quite a few other media. One of the things that many of us artists like to do is snap photos of our makeup to give others a chance to look at what we did and possibly inspire or get constructive criticism. Well, let me tell you, I was so upset about this secret case of rosacea that I began to stare at myself in the mirror a lot. I mean, when I looked in the mirror, it was not there, but when snapping with my camera on certain days- it was not… Read Full Review

Canon Powershot G12

“the best digital compact that gives you SLR function”

Written on: 03/11/2011 by wendywoo183 (2 reviews written)

TOP MARKS FOR THIS CAMERA. I HAD BEEN LOOKING FAT THIS WITH OTHER WEBSITES AND THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST PRICED OUT OF ALL OF THEM.. … Read Full Review

Canon Powershot G12

“I have owned the Canon Powershot G12 for about a month...”

Written on: 18/02/2011 by kirsty88 (88 reviews written)

I have owned the Canon Powershot G12 for about a month now, and i LOVE it. I was hesitant about spending so much money on a camera,however i am really pleased i chose this one. I wanted one that would give me really high quality images, without being too complicated to operate. I am no seasoned photographer, and i havent figured out most of the setting yet, but if the pictures i get from simply pointing and shooting are anything to go by, i cant wait to learn. I was also concerned about the… Read Full Review