Honda S2000 F20 4CYL Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda S2000 F20 4CYL - Ask a question now

“I bought my S2000 back in June of 2010. I cannot...”

Written on: 17/02/2011 by CupkakeLuver (1 review written)

I bought my S2000 back in June of 2010. I cannot explain how much I love this car. This car is so perfect in so many ways. Its a roadster. Its actually the best bang for buck. The car comes stock with 240 HP. Perfect for the road. Handling is amazing! Its also rear wheel drive. It fits you like glove. A lot of guys are scared because they are too tall. I know someone who is 6'2 and fits comfortably. Its also a Honda. Anything that goes wrong with the car, which shouldn't be if you keep up with… Read Full Review