Stampfeet Mobile Loyalty Card Reviews

• Quality of Incentives

Stampfeet Mobile Loyalty Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stampfeet Mobile Loyalty Card

Stampfeet Mobile Loyalty Card

“I like this app. Includes 2 of my favourite places in...”

Written on: 28/02/2011

I like this app. Includes 2 of my favourite places in London so I already got 1 free meal and I'm on my way for 50% off drift car racing!! Simple to use and navigate but scores 4 out of 5 as my wife is waiting for the Android version - then it merits another star… Read Full Review

“I have recently discovered the stampfeet loyalty card...”

Written on: 21/02/2011 by bikeT (1 review written)

I have recently discovered the stampfeet loyalty card app, too and have started using it at a few places near work around soho.
I love having many loyalty cards within the stampfeet app on my phone and not having to rummage around in my handbag looking for a specific loyalty card only to discover I have left it at home or in another handbag! I agree that they are still a bit limited in terms of partners, but they claim that they are adding new partners daily and I have actually noticed new… Read Full Review

“I came across it while having lunch at central London,...”

Written on: 14/02/2011

I came across it while having lunch at central London, it is based on a mobile app and mimics the traditional punch cards i.e. one needs to get stamps to complete the card to enjoy the reward.
The coverage is not impressive and they need to add more locations but overall I like the idea and think this can be very useful as it always with me and thanks to the app I can get rewards for my day by day lunch breaks. Lots of potential http://www.stampfeet.com… Read Full Review