Musto Reviews - www.musto.com

Musto - www.musto.com - Ask a question now

“SPOT ON!!”

Written on: 14/09/2011

Garment ordered around noon last Thursday and I received it 12.55pm Friday. I did pay £7 for this service but the tracking information I was sent was accurate and easy to understand. Unfortunately the jacket was a bit small for me, so I sent it back on Monday registered post. I was credited to my credit card the very next day. WOW - outstanding service! Will definitely use again… Read Full Review

“It is so refreshing to deal with a company who 'care' ”

Written on: 14/02/2011 by wacky60 (9 reviews written)

It is so refreshing to deal with a company who 'care'
having recently bought a coat which is unbelievable in style, comfort & quality, i looked on the website for sale items. In Feb i expected sizs 8 or 24 but got great bargains in size 12, the delivery was lightening fast, the goods packed well & the couriers (DPD)who i'm also very impressed with delivered in a 1 hour window-fantastic!
So all-in-all a pleasurable experience.
btw my husband has a Musto fleece thats well over 20 years old &… Read Full Review