Incognito Organic Java Citronella Oil Burner Reviews

Incognito Organic Java Citronella Oil Burner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Incognito Organic Java Citronella Oil Burner

Incognito Organic Java Citronella Oil Burner

Incognito Organic Java Citronella Oil Burner

“Having just come back from Asia, my family used this...”

Written on: 14/02/2011 by goingonce (3 reviews written)

Having just come back from Asia, my family used this versatile Java citronella oil every day until it ran out. I read about it on incognito's website after using their spray -which I've just reviewed- "because it only grows on the island of Java insects are not used to it & it is twice as strong as the ordinary citronella". We burnt the oil in our handy oil burner, mainly at dusk & dawn and it completely stopped the mosquitoes coming inside. I also put a few drops in my facial moisturiser & in… Read Full Review