WebHosting Buzz www.webhostingbuzz.com- Pre Sept 2010 Reviews

“Best webhosting company I've ever used”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by rupert88 (1 review written)

I am a freelance web developer who has used many of the top webhosting companies (MT, Bluehost, 1&1, Heart internet) and after years of frustration (bad support, server going down, just the general lack of professional service) I was then referred to Web Hosting Buzz by a friend and have never looked back, they have great customer support, great uptime, awesome speeds, good WHM backend support (always updating the WHM)... just in general, a great great service. Kepp up the good work WHB, u… Read Full Review

“Great webhosting company, very competent staff!”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by ngjong (1 review written)

We started using WebHosting Buzz back in 2008 with a tiny shared web hosting account and here we are 5 years later with a cluster of servers running our sites. Throughout these years, we worked closely with a lot of WHB's technicians on various things such as troubleshooting issues, planning server upgrades, getting a lot of technical stuff done. We noticed that the techs are extremely competent and will come up with effective solutions very quickly. We have had a great experience dealing… Read Full Review

“Best Web Hosting ”

Written on: 21/10/2012 by Edwardw (2 reviews written)

I have been with webhostingbuzz.com for over 5 years now.In that time I have only had my server down one time, due to a hardware problem, which was fixed within an hour. The customer service is is top notch , day or night somebody is always there to answer any questions or help you install something. If you are looking for a great web host look no farther… Read Full Review

“So happy I found you!”

Written on: 14/09/2012 by pepperon1 (1 review written)

WebHostingBuzz has been so great from day 1. I use their VPS solution and I can't be any happier. They use up to date software in their servers and I never experienced any problems with speed or anything else. For any queries I may had they responded really quickly and were helpful by their amazing support guys. I have to say with support like this I have nothing to worry about. Extra credit for their active social media status, they offer bonuses, give aways and little gifts if you participate… Read Full Review

“Amazing service, quality support!”

Written on: 14/09/2012

I signed up to Webhosting buzz almost 3 months ago, I have had literally no downtime with them, and any issues I did have with my account, they were happy to answer and did so very quickly. The live chat support gave me technical help, even though they were sales. The person managing the Facebook page is incredibly friendly. The service is incredibly fast and I so far host 5 sites with them, I will be adding more as my clients are very very happy with them as well! I would highly recommend… Read Full Review

“Incredible value and support! Don't go anywhere else!”

Written on: 14/09/2012 by RichG (2 reviews written)

If you're looking for fantastic value hosting with first class support, then stop looking, because you've found it here. I have been a customer of WHB's services for over 10 years, and used all of their services. I began my WHB customership with a shared hosting package which was quite simply unbelievable value! There were a few issues with performance in the early days, but they were swiftly handled and resolved by the excellent technical team. I have used VPS, and dedicated servers for my… Read Full Review

“I am now looking for new hosting as once again the...”

Written on: 30/07/2010

I am now looking for new hosting as once again the server has crashed. This is the third time this month with a total of 24 hours plus downtime. I use the online support however I am told to refer to the forum which is only updated every 2 hours if that which is no good for my customers. They then had the cheek to tell me that they could upgrade me to another server but I would have to pay for the upgrade! Why would I jump out of the frying pan into the fire - they are delusional. There… Read Full Review

“Generally I wanna say some words about webhostingbuzz...”

Written on: 05/01/2010

Generally I wanna say some words about webhostingbuzz as I am happy dealing with this company.
I do not have any problem with them, didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast and my visitors don't wait for hours when the page will be uploaded. Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing that I could have fast service from reliable host. I have fast speed connectivity and great network uptime.
Highly recommend this… Read Full Review

“I have a reseller account that was down for 15 days,...”

Written on: 14/05/2009

I have a reseller account that was down for 15 days, unable to accept orders. Tickets were submitted multiples times a day; they kept saying the problem wasn't on their end. Well, after the 16th day they finally figured out it was on their end. And now, their server is down again, they are blaming it on a DDoS attach. So much for 99% up time. I would stay away from this company… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have this webhosting for 1 year, but like 8 months i...”

Written on: 03/04/2008

I have this webhosting for 1 year, but like 8 months i didn't do anything on it.
When I've started to build I site here are the problems:
1. for 2 weeks site down at least 2,3 times a day
First they told me that they have told me:
"We recently experienced some server overload issues, causing a slowdown. The source of this problem has been located and addressed. Server performance should now be back to normal."
OK I've told them.
After one week the problem was still there
They have told me:

"We… Read Full Review

“I just use this service for 2 months. If that's...”

Written on: 30/11/2007 by kiaki (1 review written)

I just use this service for 2 months. If that's consider 'using'. If anyone want to use web hosting buzz, please think again. Honestly, I recommend you not to use them. If not, you might end up wasting your time and money for their 'budget' service. Just like what happened to me now. Value of money - yes it's 'cheap' and affortable. In simple, it's good if you are free to solve problem with them and don't mind wasting 2-3 weeks or maybe more on a single problem, just go for it. To me, I can't… Read Full Review

“I have used this company since the end of 2004 and the...”

Written on: 27/07/2006 by Zataoa (13 reviews written)

I have used this company since the end of 2004 and the reason for choosing them was the amount of stuff they give you with your site for the price. Unlimited addon domains, MySQL, PHP and many many more including a 99.95% uptime guarantee. The last point does not seem to be true, at least this year.

The server has slowed down, crashed and taken up to 12 hours to come back on line. The first crash resulted in the entire site being erased from their system including databases, fortunately I… Read Full Review

Whbcoo's Response to Zataoa's Review

Written on: 13/08/2006

As a long term customer of ours, you will know that that specific week in July was poor but again not representative of our normal service. The facility we used had a UPS then a network problem, both of which have been fixed and prevantitive measures have been taken.
<br/>
<br/>I&#039;d like to know what problems you had with our support, because generally the feedback we get on the support we provide is very very positive.
<br/>WHB COO

Whbcoo's Response to Zataoa's Review

Written on: 16/08/2006

May I ask when you left us? Since we upgraded all servers at the start of the year, we have had no complaints about performance.
<br/>
<br/>We had the unfortunate incident in July where we had a couple of outages (which infact was the datacenter we used going offline) and then 2 servers compromised (due to staff member error; this staff member was then fired) and because of the backlog of tickets we received, it did take extra time to answer some. Completing a restore from backups after a compromise takes time in itself hence the extended downtime, however other than this, we have had very few problems. I would highly doubt anyone at our price level achieves better performance; you can see the extent of our server stability at http://www.whbstatus.com.
<br/>
<br/>With that said, if you have a popular, high volume e-commerce store when any downtime can be crucial, shared hosting with any provider is not for you. It is worth investing in a more redundant, complex tier of hosting to prevent loss of sales but as far as I recall, you never asked us if we could provide this.
<br/>
<br/>I am sorry that your experience was an unhappy one. One of the reasons we check the review sites is that our customer's satisfaction is paramount to us, and this is why I am replying to try and offer a little clarity and when we are in the wrong (ie the server being compromised), take every measure we can to ensure it does not reoccur.
<br/>WHB COO

Zataoa's Response to Zataoa's Review

Written on: 15/08/2006

It is very diligent of you to check Review Centre for your site, it is appreciated. However if there was only one incident of slowing and downtime I would not have used a great deal of my own time and switched servers or gone to the effort of leaving a review.
<br/>
<br/>I believe the review was very fair regarding the support, which always managed to resolve all issues. However there was a lack of explanation at times that would have given me more confidence that the problems were being prevented in future. Before you feel I'm accusing you of not knowing your job, I'm not, all support requests were dealt with successfully. For an online business direct contact with a support technician is essential, and is worth paying extra for. I also realise that for the price you charge offering such a service would be a poor financial move.
<br/>
<br/>I'm sure you appreciate that when you're running an online business any downtime doesn't just mean a loss of just the custom for the duration of the downtime, but potentially the loss of those customers permanently.
<br/>
<br/>I reiterate my comment in the review that your company are excellent if you're a developer, the feature list is fantastic and the price is probably the cheapest on the net, but certainly not if you need immediate support and reliable servers to the standard that e-commerce requires.