Ciancci Timekeeper Reviews

Ciancci Timekeeper - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ciancci Timekeeper

“Online Wholesale Watches”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by Andydaniel (21 reviews written)

This Watch is really good. Excellent product, superlative presentation, and execellent services… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 24/03/2011

I decided to put this watch on as a last finishing touch to my job interview attire the other day and I just felt more confident, I seemed to carry myself better. I guess wearing the watch must have made me look more ambitious or something because I got the job after so many rejections so I just really feel like writing this review to give it some props. Really great watch, simple and classic. Makes you look that extra bit smarter. Go buy it! Oh and the delivery is really quick and… Read Full Review

Ciancci Timekeeper

“Ciancci Timekeeper - Black ”

Written on: 13/02/2011 by ije1 (1 review written)

Ciancci Timekeeper - Black