Adore Cruises Reviews

Adore Cruises - Ask a question now

“Emerald princess & Qeen Mary 2 cruise”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by Butchy70 (1 review written)

We had a fantastic time, both cruise ships were great especially Queen Mary 2. The only downside was the Amtrack Train to New York there wasn't enough food for the compliment of sleepers they only catered for 21 and we were about 63 in all. The hotel in New York was good, but the weather was freezing down to 24 degs From 88 degs in Fort Lauderdale, it was a shock to the system. All in all we had a great time… Read Full Review

“Non- Flying package to America”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by DJLJS (1 review written)

Excellent holiday - wanted to incorporate our own itinerary in the States.  Our agent,managed it with no problem. A great way to see America is to use Amtrak… Read Full Review

“Our first cruise was a blast”

Written on: 09/12/2014

Great itinerary from Adore Cruises as we had one cruise on Emerald Princess last 14 days, a 7day stay in Fort Lauder dale, then a train journey to New York crossing 7 states, and came back on Queen Mary 2! Everything was wonderful and met some great people too… Read Full Review

“Adore Cruises - Fantastic!!”

Written on: 05/12/2014

We booked with Adore Cruises for the first time and will most certainly be booking with them again, in fact we have!! In October 2014 we were booked on a Cruise to Japan, where unfortunately we were struck by 2 Typhoons in one week, which had a terrible and frightening effect on our Cruise and Itintery. Adore Cruises were fantastic and despite our 8 hour time difference, were available to speak to (both day and night) and organised extra hotel nights in Tokyo and a reschule of flight. In fact… Read Full Review

Dear Mrs A,

Thank you for your kind words, having one typhoon is bad enough but 2 within a week was a logistical nightmare. Yes we stayed up through the night and early mornings but we managed to sort out all of guests.

Thank you for yours and other guests understanding in these testing times. As an agent I think this is where we earn our corn using our expertise and experience in resolving these issues

Adore Cruises

“The worst holiday and cruise we ever every been on”

Written on: 02/12/2014 by Londsale (1 review written)

We booked with Adore Cruises, the Travel Agent rang us every night for about 3 weeks AT 10PM, OFTEN WHEN WE WERE IN BED.and would not take no for an answer. offering varioius deals. This was to start in Southampton, 17 days to Houston, take the Amtrak train to New Orleans cannot do anything about the weather. The first hotel was grotty, so we paid extra to upgrade, when we got there by taxi, it was a long way out, in fact in was a time share. Apparently others on the same deal were orginally… Read Full Review

Manilowmagic's Response to Londsale's Review

Written on: 04/12/2014

so sorry to hear you had such a rotten time, Please could you be so kind as to tell the name of the hotel in new York??? we are going in 3 weeks time and after reading your review I'm more than worried! we are staying for a hefty upgrade at the waldorf Astoria.

Adorecruises's reply to Manilowmagic's Comment

Dear Manilowmagic

If you would like to email myself directly with any questions that you have and I will look at all your concerns.

Adorecruises's Response to Londsale's Review

Dear Mrs G,

As you are fully aware I am currently in conversation with you about your thoughts and concerns on the trip.

I am not going to go through all of your individual points above, however the Hotel in New York I personally stayed there and is approx. 6 mins walk from a tube station. New York is like London where it is a big place and you have to travel everywhere that you need to. Over the 15 years of selling cruise and holidays I have not had 1 single complaint about the hotel.

The hotel in New Orleans, is ranked 54 out of 160 hotels in New Orleans, and to quote the last 4 reviews are
4 Star Great Location
4 star - Nice place to stay
5 star - nice even in cold weather
4 Star - exceptionally nice and super friendly

I am sincerely sorry that you have not liked the hotel and that others was placed here without paying extra. The industry works very fluently and prices and availability change all the time and we booked what we believed on the following reviews a good hotel at a good price for you.

As I have said above, I am investigating your complaints and I am sorry that you feel that you have had to post on here. You will also see many other great reports of the packages that we put together.

Managing Director

“where do I start ? N.Falls.... new york ......QM2 ”

Written on: 30/11/2014

This looked like a good price for a package but if you want upgrades etc then this all adds to the cost....... ALL the separate components can be booked yourself via the internet at the same sort of price when added all together! And you would receive instant confirmation It took forever to even get reference numbers from the agent I needed these in order to process my different requirements as the agent said he could only put in requests this I found easy to do myself with the various… Read Full Review

Dear Guest

I would be grateful if you could email me directly so I can look at your points above

Many thanks
Adore Cruises

Manilowmagic's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2014

please supply your direct e mail address, many thanks.

“Lost 2 days holiday”

Written on: 12/11/2014 by DML1954 (1 review written)

Booked a Multicentre holiday with Adore Cruises - Memphis, New Orleans and 7 night caribbean cruise. Nightmare started on arrival at airport. They had booked my name wrong on ticket and it took Adore Cruises 16 hours to fix it and was not booked on a flight until 2 days later and therefore lost 2 days in Memphis. Adore Cruises have not responded to my complaint or provided compensation for the 2 days lost. Would not use them again… Read Full Review

Adorecruises's Response to DML1954's Review

Written on: 20/11/2014

Hi,

Firstly I would like to duly apologise again for the genuine mistake that my sales staff made. The day it happened we both spent all day in trying to get you away as soon as possible.

The problem was we was getting conflicting information from the airline, the airport and also the flight consolidator. I do believe you only actually missed one night not 2 days but I do appreciate it would have made seeing Memphis a rush.

We responded to your complaint letter as soon as we received it and you would have had an email from myself on Monday

I am not going to hide behind anything my staff member made a genuine mistake and I am dreadfully sorry this spoilt the start of your holiday. I would like to apologise once again for this happening.

Managing Director

“Adore Cruise Package. Our first Cruise”

Written on: 02/11/2014 by foxybowler (1 review written)

This was the first cruise my wife and I have been on. We started by flying from Heathrow to Detroit then on to Memphis by Delta Airlines, We both felt that despite the long distance the journey was comfortable and the staff excellent. Our stay at the Heartbreak Hotel (3 nights) was adequate and the atmosphere was good although the place is looking a little tired. Amtrak train to New Orleans was top class, as was our stay at the Country Inn (3 nights) in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Then… Read Full Review

“A Company To Rely On And An Agent To Trust”

Written on: 15/10/2014

Throughout our dealings with ADORE Cruises, from start to finish we found the expert services of the person dealing solely with our cruise to be the most satisfying of any of the travel companies, which are numerous, we have dealt with. There were numerous times we had to contact this person, even while we were in New York, to sort out problems and nothing was too much of a problem, the problems soon being sorted out, making our holidays all the more enjoyable having our minds put at rest. We… Read Full Review

“Memorable Relocation Trip”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by didiok63 (1 review written)

As we don`t like flying, this was an ideal journey to see countries we hadn`t visited, and cruise on 2 ships we hadn`t been on before. The Ruby Princess was a very comfortable and enjoyable ship to be on for 2 weeks. Iceland was a welcoming country with friendly people who very proudly gave us lots of information about their history. We were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the northern lights while on board sailing to the west coast of Iceland. New York was hot, busy and noisy, and… Read Full Review

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 24/08/2014 by McCrackenml163 (1 review written)

Expert advice and hotel recommendations by Max the Cruise Specialist with amazing quality and price. Hotel Fontainbleu Miami was a truly first class hotel recommendation and I would not hesitate to go back there, great location, with excellent customer services and amazing sea front rooms, Miami is definitely a great place to visit, lots of great things to see and great shopping. Carnival Cruise was also fabulous with plenty to do and amazing caribbean islands visited. Everything was first… Read Full Review

“Holiday to Orlando, New York and Queen Mary 2”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by gabbyw (1 review written)

The service was excellent from the very start of booking. Our Agent was Max who went out of his way to book the various aspects of the trip. The hotel in New York was in a fantastic location close to Central Park. Max was always on the end of the phone to answer any queries we had and our e-mails were responded to promptly… Read Full Review

“Trains & Boats & Planes”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by nacnudnellie (1 review written)

Our itinerary was Edinburgh/London/Chicago - Amtrak - Seattle/Alaskan Cruise/San Francisco/London/Edinburgh. All travel, hotels and cruise with Princess Cruises were arranged through Adore Cruises. Flights were with BA, UK/USA and return, and with Alaskan Airways Seattle/San Francisco. All travel arrangements went like clockwork and hotel bookings offered by Adore Cruises were excellent as was the cruise with Princess Cruises. Our vacation itinerary was beyond the Amtrak/Cruise package… Read Full Review

“Monaco Grand Prix”

Written on: 05/06/2014

Just back from our first cruise with onward transfer to the Monaco Grand Prix. We are not seasoned travellers and this was our first cruise. I bought the package for my husbands 60th birthday as a surprise. From the initial phone call enquiring about the package to the reps that arranged transfers etc we were treated with patience (think some of our concerns and questions were at times basic but never having had this kind of holiday were things we were concerned about!). All staff were… Read Full Review

“Cruise around Italy then Monaco F1 GP”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by Mohammad28 (1 review written)

After Adors Cruises organised Flights, Race Tickets and all transfers for the Spanish Grand Prix last year which all ran very smoothly we decided to litrally push the boat out this year with the Mediterain Cruise and Monaco F1 GP Package. P&O Ventura Cruise for 7 days followed by a transfer to San Remo on the Italian Riviera which we used as a base to go into Monaco. Sunday race tickets were included in the package which we upgraded to include very good grand stand seats and Adore were very… Read Full Review

“Cape Town trip”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by Taff40 (1 review written)

I wanted a stopover in Cape Town prior to joining a cruise.It was an intimidating proposition for two seniors with no previous experience given the reputation of the country for violence.Max of Adore cruises did a great job of arranging secure transport and tours.His recommended hotel the Cape Milner was excellent and very well placed for all highlights especially Table Mountain which we could see close up from our room window.The staff were delightful and could not do enough to help us enjoy… Read Full Review

“excellent”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by Fletcherp371 (1 review written)

never booked with this company before but would do so again, helpful and efficient, our holiday was very smooth, hope they put some good deals on again because I will be booking with them if they do. Thanks Aamir and co… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad you had a good time. Aamir and my staff look forward to being of service to you in future.

“great service”

Written on: 03/02/2014

I have not booked with this company previously and was very impressed with the great service that I received from their representative Max.He was extremely helpful in choosing staterooms for ourselves and our friends and took the time to research a few matters for me, getting back to us very promptly. Everything was deal with promptly. Thank you for great and professional service… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

Thank you for your kind review. My staff and I look forward to being of service to you in the future

MD

“31 NIGHT HOLIDAY TO THE USA”

Written on: 28/11/2013 by DOTRIPLEY (0 reviews written)

My husband and I booked this 31 night holiday with Adore Cruises (MAX). The holiday consisted of a 14 night Princess Cruise Southampton to Port Everglades Florida. 3 night hotel stay in Fort Lauderdale. 30 Hour Amtrak train journey to New York from Florida. 6 Night stay in New York. 7 Night transatalantic cruise to Southampton from New York on the Queen Mary. The package was put together by the above cruise company and handled by Max. The holiday was like an adventure. Every day was different… Read Full Review

Adorecruises's Response to DOTRIPLEY's Review

Hi,

So glad you had a good time. My staff and I look forward to being of service to you in the future

Kind regards

“Exceptional value,nice people”

Written on: 26/10/2013

I found Adore Cruises very helpful, they offered a lot at great value, and delivered everything that was offered. On our Cruise we had a flight to and fro the west coast of America 4 Nights in Las Vegas , and 1night in Los Angeles before boarding the Star Princess Cruise Liner at exceptional Value. The only thing we didn't like was the 10Hr flight which was unavoidable… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

I am so glad you had a good time and everything went smoothly.

My staff and I look forward to being of service to you in the future

regards