Benq G222HDL LED Reviews

• Quality

Benq G222HDL LED - Ask a question now

Benq G222HDL LED

“Great looking and stylish monitor, only one problem...”

Written on: 28/02/2011 by TurkeyLee (1 review written)

Great looking and stylish monitor, only one problem being that the monitor has no speakers. Having said that the value for money is exceptional and to be honest speakers are cheap and readily available, so not really an issue.

Benq G222HDL LED

“Firstly let me say the Benq G222HDL led backlit...”

Written on: 13/02/2011 by benjamat (6 reviews written)

Firstly let me say the Benq G222HDL led backlit monitor is a nice simple stylish looking monitor which I purchased after having had excellent results with the benq FP71G+.
The size is good however as this is my first widescreen I notice that what you get is an increase in width but not height over 17" monitors when you get a 21.5" screen. This was not expected and I would have liked a little more depth which I guess to achieve you have to get a 24"+. This however is no fault of benq and does… Read Full Review