BH Fitness VIB Pro YV25 Plate Reviews

BH Fitness VIB Pro YV25 Plate - Ask a question now

BH Fitness VIB Pro YV25 Plate

“After reading all the good reviews on the bh vib, I...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

After reading all the good reviews on the bh vib, I ordered one from Orbus leisure. The transaction was smooth and the item was delivered quickly. The first thing that struck me was the quality of the machine. It looks and feels like a gym quality machine. I have been using the machine for 3 weeks and the results are astounding. This is the best piece of equipment I have ever bought. I do 10 minutes a day, no sweating! and ive not only toned up but ive lost pounds and inches! (I am… Read Full Review

BH Fitness VIB Pro YV25 Plate

“We chose the BH VIB over the Flabelos plate after a...”

Written on: 13/02/2011

We chose the BH VIB over the Flabelos plate after a good comparison of features. Really for such a huge price difference, we couldn't find a fault in the spec. When it arrived it was packed very securely and didn't take us log to set it up. In fact, this was something we were worried about, but it was relatively easy, with some straight forward instruction.

There is also a fantastic DVD which comes with the machine. This shows the machines functions in details as well as some great exercise… Read Full Review