Beko TZDA629F Reviews

Media Gallery for Beko TZDA629F

Beko TZDA629F

“Defective finishing”

Written on: 13/03/2013

I have had a Beko freezer since 13.4.10. It performs its freezing duties admirably. However in recent months I have found that two pinhead-sized rust spots had appeared at head height on the door. I was sad about this but shrugged it off. The door looked fine front on, but this week I had reason to be on my knees in front of it picking something up, and as I looked up at the door I could see that the entire door seemed to be covered in these pinhead-sized rust spots, like some sort of… Read Full Review

“Barely lasted a couple of years before dying -...”

Written on: 11/02/2011

Barely lasted a couple of years before dying - apparently the gas necessary for freezing had all escaped. (The freezer repair man was not at all suprised that this make of freezer hadn't lasted for long)… Read Full Review