Sadie J Reviews

Sadie J - Ask a question now

“I absolutely LOVE this show! It's the best!!!!!!!”

Written on: 03/05/2013

Sadie J is a very good show. I LOVE it! Moody else at school knows what it is, and I talk about it ALL the time! I often get teased by people pretending to be my friend by fake-liking it. But I don't care! As long as I get to watch more Sadie J. Although, I have to say, when my favourite character ever left (Kit) I was quite sad. :'-( Oh well. It's still an AWESOME show!… Read Full Review

“I like Sadie J.”

Written on: 29/08/2012

When Sadie J first came out I was ecstatic. It was the first good programme aimed at teenagers like myself and when my younger sister and I argued over what to watch we could always agree on this. If I'm completely honest, I did think that most of the plots revolved around Sadie doing some selfish act and then finding a way to win everyone back again, interspersed with the problems and lives of Steve and Keith & Jake and Danny. However I do like the varied characters, like Dede and her love of… Read Full Review

“Faboosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/05/2012

My kids love this show. The character's are fantastic & varied. Between Sadie's selfish ideals, Dede's nerdy ways & Kit's fantastic feminine side they really make a fantastic threesome. That said, the real stars of the show are Steve & Keith in the garage along with the two boys (Danny and Jake.) The two boys really seem to have a chemistry between them & can see them being a double act in some capacity for years to come. For series three please can we see more of Danny & Jake, Keith &… Read Full Review

“Sadie J”

Written on: 23/03/2012 by random77critique (1 review written)

After watching this show constantly with an *obsessed* younger sibling, I must state how strong my personal dislike to it is. the show itself is based around a rather selfish and dare-i-say annoying little girl. I find it difficult to relate to any of the situations within the program, being the same age as the main protagonist, i find it hard to watch a 13 year old act in such a manner. She manages to get away with anything or have little consequence no matter how much of a mortal sin her… Read Full Review

“Sadie J: Fantastic Cast....... Brilliant comedic...”

Written on: 11/02/2011 by sadiejfan (1 review written)

Sadie J: Fantastic Cast....... Brilliant comedic performances from everyone involved. From the girltastic Sadie & her 2 amazing sidekicks - Dede (The academic genius)& Kit(The flambouyant wannabe superstar), to Danny (the mischevious little bro) & jake (Danny's best mate with a secret crush on Sadie.) Steve (Dad) & Keith (his apprentice) add another magical dimension to the show with a real warmth to their characters.

The best thing about the show...... it's "real"..... No fictional bands or… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to sadiejfan's Review

Written on: 31/05/2011

Is one of your kids in it? I can't think of any other reason why anyone would gush over this middle-of-the-road fluff that I'd be willing to bet half the target audience finds embarrassing to watch.